• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips Optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

golfwithjohn

Subscriber Goal
Knowing how to optimize a YouTube video is important! Here is how to optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q

Since YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, it is important to be sure your videos are properly optimized in order to show up in search results. This process is called Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short. When your content shows up in YouTubeΓÇÖs search results, it helps get your video discovered so you can earn views, watch time, and new subscribers. Remember that itΓÇÖs the quality of your content that keeps people watching, but itΓÇÖs SEO gets people's foot in the door.
thank you for the information. I just started out and this is guiding my thoughts on how to get my videos in front of YT'ers

Reactions: Boating Journey

golfwithjohn

Subscriber Goal
Thank you for the intro! I started filming and posted my first video not too long ago. I'll be using these tips for my next video!

• Love
Reactions: IanDominicTV

schoolofselfmade

schoolofselfmade.com
Subscriber Goal
Knowing how to optimize a YouTube video is important! Here is how to optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q

Since YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, it is important to be sure your videos are properly optimized in order to show up in search results. This process is called Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short. When your content shows up in YouTubeΓÇÖs search results, it helps get your video discovered so you can earn views, watch time, and new subscribers. Remember that itΓÇÖs the quality of your content that keeps people watching, but itΓÇÖs SEO gets people's foot in the door.

This is probably going to sound really odd, but I read a lot. And because I read a lot I'm actually able to digest content or information faster and more efficiently if I read it. Would there happen to be a list of transcripts for all of the training videos?

Thanks in advance.

***Oh and side note. I just joined the forums. Shoot I just started uploaded videos last week. But I have to say I am beyond blown away by how helpful and polite everyone is on these boards. It's like night and day compared to a Facebook group. I wish I would have joined sooner. This is a credit to all the members and especially the moderators for running a solid operation.

Reactions: TrendingTenz

TrendingTenz

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
This is probably going to sound really odd, but I read a lot. And because I read a lot I'm actually able to digest content or information faster and more efficiently if I read it. Would there happen to be a list of transcripts for all of the training videos?

Thanks in advance.

***Oh and side note. I just joined the forums. Shoot I just started uploaded videos last week. But I have to say I am beyond blown away by how helpful and polite everyone is on these boards. It's like night and day compared to a Facebook group. I wish I would have joined sooner. This is a credit to all the members and especially the moderators for running a solid operation.

This forum is definitely better than Facebook, everyone is wants to learn on how to improve and get better. As for your question....you can use the subtitles to read? Im not sure that would be helpful for you?

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Thanks in advance.

I mean the whole point is a video format... :X We don't really publish them in that way. Maybe something to do in the future, but I wouldn't be opposed to maybe a blog type complementary piece to go with stuff like this. Also glad you're enjoy the forums! :)