• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips Optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
This is a great video, Andrew! SEO can be a little overwhelming for beginners like me. I thought it was pretty straightfoward for gamers, but there's probably more to this than I initially thought!

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
This is a great video, Andrew! SEO can be a little overwhelming for beginners like me. I thought it was pretty straightfoward for gamers, but there's probably more to this than I initially thought!

Well the thing about gaming, is depending what you're doing each game is searchable in a different way! levels are searchable, things to do in games are searchable, think of this, when you're stuck in a game, chances are others are too! Look it up and do the research, you might just have something!

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Well the thing about gaming, is depending what you're doing each game is searchable in a different way! levels are searchable, things to do in games are searchable, think of this, when you're stuck in a game, chances are others are too! Look it up and do the research, you might just have something!
Thanks so much, Andrew! I'll definitely branch out as I go along!

Boach

Subscriber Goal
I am using free version. Really helpful. I hope i can upgrade to Pro version soon.
Hope free version can work properly for now to increase my channel.
Thank you
Yeah am also new here ,,,, will hop to paid soon, if I start to see improvement here

tri haryanto

Subscriber Goal
I tried some keyword but the only best is in fair or good, never go up to the green. The suggestion keyword sometimes isn't available. Is it mean the keyword I determine is bad and must change to another keyword?

Reactions: Fathur Rozy

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
TubeBuddy's keyword explorer is the best tool I've used to optimize my YouTube videos!

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I tried some keyword but the only best is in fair or good, never go up to the green. The suggestion keyword sometimes isn't available. Is it mean the keyword I determine is bad and must change to another keyword?

Again use the traffic light analogy? What color is the graph? Red means stop, and consider another key word, yellow is to yield/ be cautious, and green is good to go! :D

TubeBuddy's keyword explorer is the best tool I've used to optimize my YouTube videos!

Awesome! We hope to keep it that way, and make our tool better and better :D