• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips Optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

Premi un tasto

Subscriber Goal
Awesome let us know how it goes, and drop a video link if it works :D

it's still early for me, I'm recording the first videos and I still have to edit them ... I'm very picky so I think it will take me a while to publish something that satisfies me.

testacct

Subscriber Goal
Knowing how to optimize a YouTube video is important! Here is how to optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q

Since YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, it is important to be sure your videos are properly optimized in order to show up in search results. This process is called Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short. When your content shows up in YouTubeΓÇÖs search results, it helps get your video discovered so you can earn views, watch time, and new subscribers. Remember that itΓÇÖs the quality of your content that keeps people watching, but itΓÇÖs SEO gets people's foot in the door.
Very helpful video

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Reactions: Travel Interesante

Noorelle js

I am using the free version of Tubebuddy and I don't upload a single video without checking the keywords and tags feature that is given to us. it is so helpful and I enjoy uploading because I get to see how the trends are. Tubebuddy has helped me a lot.

TH Story

Subscriber Goal
finally, i understand how to optimize youtube search... after upload 30 videos on my channel i realized that just it was just upload without think what people asking/searching for. Thank you for this incridible tips... :blush:

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
finally, i understand how to optimize youtube search... after upload 30 videos on my channel i realized that just it was just upload without think what people asking/searching for. Thank you for this incridible tips... :blush:

Awesome glad it brought clarity!

Very Interesting video. Would you please tell me how to increase views?

Create content people are searching for/ subscribed to you for. If you want more feedback, post in YouTube feedback here :) :https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?forums/11/