• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips Optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

oulakitchen

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Knowing how to optimize a YouTube video is important! Here is how to optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q

Since YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, it is important to be sure your videos are properly optimized in order to show up in search results. This process is called Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short. When your content shows up in YouTubeΓÇÖs search results, it helps get your video discovered so you can earn views, watch time, and new subscribers. Remember that itΓÇÖs the quality of your content that keeps people watching, but itΓÇÖs SEO gets people's foot in the door.

thanks a lot

Reactions: Boating Journey

Kids Fun

TubeBuddy Pro
Thank you! I really love the help I get in Tubebuddy and here on the forum.

Thank you so much!

I have actually gotten some help by just watching this video!

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Using keyword explorer has been helpful. I was exceptionally happy today when I checked my desired keyword for my video and it rated 100%. Thanks Tubebuddy. :cool:

saazaggah

Knowing how to optimize a YouTube video is important! Here is how to optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q

Since YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, it is important to be sure your videos are properly optimized in order to show up in search results. This process is called Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short. When your content shows up in YouTubeΓÇÖs search results, it helps get your video discovered so you can earn views, watch time, and new subscribers. Remember that itΓÇÖs the quality of your content that keeps people watching, but itΓÇÖs SEO gets people's foot in the door.
Thank you. Thank you ❤️

TrendingTenz

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hello guys, I'm hoping to recieve some help here.
So after uploading over 30 videos on my page over the last half year, I've decided to pay for the pro version, and I'm having an extremely difficult time with the weighted vs non-weighted keyword search. For example, I found a title that gets 100% for the unweighted, but 13 percent for the weighed. No matter how many times i try to rearrange the words, or put new words in there, I cant get any higher than 22%. Is it because I already have over 30 videos and it's being based on that? What happens if i just used the unweighted one at 100%? (ive been using the free version for the past videos).
Before anyone asks, yes I've read the tubebuddies videos on optimization, keyword explores and all.

leroygaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks, I been looking for a guide on how to do this with Youtube. I already understand SEO for blogging, but I hope with this video I can get a better understanding of how to apply the usage to Youtube.

MarcelaΓÇÖs Way

You shared an effective video which helps me a lot to increase the followers on my YouTube channel.

Can you please help me how to create engaging videos for our target audience? I have a business channel on YouTube, but I don't know how to make videos according to my target market. For example, if I have a software development business, then what kind of videos can I create for my YouTube channel which increase the viewers?
Hi! I would make videos either for someone that doesnΓÇÖt know anything about software development... that wants to learn.. you present yourself as an expert with that..you can also look up software development for beginners and do videos similar to the ones you find..