• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips Optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
@Andrew I'm getting some insight into TubeBuddy on YouTube. I understand that TubeBuddy is awesome, the paid version, and yes the FREE version can help a channel that's just starting out because TubeBuddy offers the most important helper "kinda" which is the keyword research tool. But only 3 results were shown for the FREE version. Now there are ways you can use this information, paired with other information that you can get doing some old fashion SEO on Google and YouTube both along with a few other free tools but "no one is teaching this" and this is one of the things I plan to teach on my channel. I'm going to build 9 channels, all using the FREE version. Then when they get the traction I switch to the Legend version. That's just me. Someone else can choose the Star or whatever, but with 9 channels to work on it's got to be Legend.

But the whole point of my digression and ranting here is that there should be more people doing tutorials using JUST the FREE version and showing new people how to use it to get their channels going. Even you in your video here was using paid features such as the 'weighted' and tag clipboard thing in the upper right corner, etc.

Just my thoughts and opinion.

c0nefn

Knowing how to optimize a YouTube video is important! Here is how to optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q

Since YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, it is important to be sure your videos are properly optimized in order to show up in search results. This process is called Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short. When your content shows up in YouTubeΓÇÖs search results, it helps get your video discovered so you can earn views, watch time, and new subscribers. Remember that itΓÇÖs the quality of your content that keeps people watching, but itΓÇÖs SEO gets people's foot in the door.
so helpful!

BABON BONTANG

Baronang Bontang
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Knowing how to optimize a YouTube video is important! Here is how to optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

Since YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, it is important to be sure your videos are properly optimized in order to show up in search results. This process is called Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short. When your content shows up in YouTubeΓÇÖs search results, it helps get your video discovered so you can earn views, watch time, and new subscribers. Remember that itΓÇÖs the quality of your content that keeps people watching, but itΓÇÖs SEO gets people's foot in the door.

Of the six point SEO, add caption is the hardest thing for me. How to make add caption correct??

The Boozebuddy

TubeBuddy User
boozebuddyupdate.com
Subscriber Goal

Thanks, this looks to be helpful! The slight issue I have is that I'm often reporting my weekday booze news stories before the story and resulting keywords start trending. If I'm right in selecting the story, sometimes I'll have a video get a few spikes in views as mainstream media picks it up. This might help find search terms people are likely to be using that could direct them to my video.

The Bargainhunter uk

Subscriber Goal
I'm terrible at this seo stuff so thanks for the video and useful information hopefully u can put it to good use in my next uploads

Karen Anderson

Subscriber Goal

Thank you so much!

Reactions: Xavier De Buck

Nice Junk

Subscriber Goal
I know TubeBuddy made a huge difference in my seo, IΓÇÖm getting a decent amount of views even though I have minimal amounts of subscribers and published content