• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips Optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Honestly, I have seen changes since I started using the keyword explorer.
Thanks to TubeBuddy
How long does it take to takes effect after you make changes to your metadata, is it an hour ? a day ? a month ? I'm curious as I've been editing my metadata since 4 hours ago

VicAdex

I would usually think that all the options are confusing, but seeing this video today, I have realized what I have been doing wrong!

Looking forward to more results this year

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

Varjopihlaja

Subscriber Goal
Thank you, very useful! Just posted a new video using these tips, excited to see if it does better than my average (which is bad lol)

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Knowing how to optimize a YouTube video is important! Here is how to optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q

Since YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, it is important to be sure your videos are properly optimized in order to show up in search results. This process is called Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short. When your content shows up in YouTubeΓÇÖs search results, it helps get your video discovered so you can earn views, watch time, and new subscribers. Remember that itΓÇÖs the quality of your content that keeps people watching, but itΓÇÖs SEO gets people's foot in the door.
Wonderful video,I liked the explanation

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I would usually think that all the options are confusing, but seeing this video today, I have realized what I have been doing wrong!

Looking forward to more results this year

Happy to hear! :D

How long does it take to takes effect after you make changes to your metadata, is it an hour ? a day ? a month ? I'm curious as I've been editing my metadata since 4 hours ago

New videos can be instant depending the barrier to entry. Old videos can take time, but it's worth it IF the video isn't already performing :)

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Everything About Tubebuddy is Great,the time I tried to use it's suggested Tags,it never disappointed me.
The truth is Tubebuddy works well for the tubebuddies.

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The generosity of tubebuddy is what keeps me happy,even at a free cost the features are still do wonderful and great to enhance YouTube growth.
It helps to build confidence and members upgrade to paid version while sure of the growth magic
Thanks so much.....