• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Who do u guys tell about your channels?

DjVADER

Subscriber Goal
Believe it or not h I am not promoting my channel whatsoever this was a decision I made from the beginning coz I want to have people who are there to truly hear the music and or me in general have a fan base it is getting smaller every year 'cause well we're getting older seems to be paying off because my returning a subscriber rate is I think it's huge it's over 50% most the time it stopped 30 at the lowest. And I know I got these people for hook line and sinker for awhile you know it's not just to be a]dude going to subscribe and I'll never see him again.. so anybody that's come to my channel weather is just a view or subscribe came there under their own free will and I had nothing to say about or do about it I don't know why I'm doing it like that but it is what it is I'm not your typical youtuber I guess /

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
Anyone and everyone. I don't care. If they don't like it then they won't watch (or listen in my case.) Most of my friends and family just don't get it but whatever.

Cynwri

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Only my immediate family at home knows. My channel doesn't interest most people I meet so I don't bore them with it.

BeingMindful

TubeBuddy Star
I definitely have the support of my family, but I tell other people too. I share my videos on Facebook (personal, professional, and in a private group), LinkedIn, and I usually write a related article on Medium. I share my channel with new counseling clients and work colleagues, nad sometimes if the moment seems right, I'll tell people when I'm out in the world!

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Basically everyone. My channel is legit and legal so I don't have any worries. If you run some illegal channel then you have to be concerned about whom you are sharing it with.

Yeah, this makes sense. The only reason I hesitated at first was that I am a financial channel and I am transparent about all of our finances. Although it's been three months and no one has really said anything about it lol.

Duncan Allers

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I started a Facebook fan Page and that has helped. I make posts on Twitter and have started PM'ing my =+- 1000 friends on Facebook and that has helped get people to like my page and then in turn they see the new videos that I post.