• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Who do u guys tell about your channels?

Real Truth

www.realtruthandpower.org
Subscriber Goal
Everybody and there momma. Hey. I have a channel decimated to uplifting black people and IΓÇÖll share it with a racist supremist. Lmao. Dislikes are just as good as likes. Especially with view time.

Kryptonite

I didn't go out of my way to tell my friends or family but I have a separate instagram account dedicated to my bullet journal. I promote my YouTube videos there so my friends and family that follow me will find out.

Geoskills

Subscriber Goal
At first, I wanted to get critics from people outside my friends circle. Then I moved on to tell some of my friends whom I felt may be interested in my contents. I have never told any of my family members as the contents are not relevant to them.

Varjopihlaja

Subscriber Goal
Some of my friends know, family knows I have but not the name.. Some colleagues have been asking but I feel kinda awkward sharing for some reason, they probably would be genuinely interested but I just feel weird :D

Ritik Pandey

Recognized Member
I never tell my family about my youtube channel. Because they wont watch my content

Only people interested in my niche

Apps

Recognized Member
m.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
i just say it on a low tone coz I don't feel like it's that big to keep telling everyone abouty Chanel.

i just tell I just begun coz it's got less than 200 subscribers.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Do u guys just tell close friends and family our everyone you know?
I inform everyone I I know and will meet about my channel. It's something I am very proud of. And the content I provide is not just for me. But for all to enjoy. Why wouldn't you want to tell everyone about your YouTube channel. I assume that whatever content you create is realated to some passion that you have. Share it!

Ding29

I only tell some of my family members whom I'm confident with that they will surely support, subscribe and watch my channel. The rest of the family, I don't. Now, I am on search of how to get more views and subscribers, can somebody tell me how?

heizenblog

Subscriber Goal
I don't tell family members or friends as they just don't understand why anybody would want to own a channel. However my wife and kids know and they are incredibly supportive

Reactions: RIZA ATUYAO

Desocrates

My parents and my partner, that's pretty much it as I don't really have friends but if I did then I would tell them too.

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I go where I possibly can facebook, whatsapp, facebook groups and family but im still new.

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I had someone at work find my channel as they got suggested it then it just came across conversations at work and with family. Recently I changed my channel to joint travel channel with my partner were we have our own insta and Twitter too :)

MimiΓÇÖs world

I have only told some family members but I am a bit of a shy person thus don't feel comfortable letting my family know because I just don't need any criticism from them personally that could potentially lead to silly arguments. Also my kind of content is not something most of my family is interested in. But that's just my opinion. I don't have any interest in them subscribing if they are not interested in my content.
Lol I feel the same way… plus sometimes most support comes from random strangers

Duncan Allers

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yup, pretty much just friends - but trying to expanded to a wide reach now that I have things up and running more or less the way that I want..