• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Whats the #1 way you gained your subscribers?

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
#1 way i gained my subscribers was through trend rush topics, i realize its definitely not recommended but i'd report (and kinda still do) report on roblox news topics fast and quick and try and put in a decent explanation there
in terms of sources, my #1 source is search. Usually i target topics or "why who where how" questions so that way i get in google and people get an answer from my description which leads them to my channel. i'm normally very consistent with videos and people like commentary or a different opinion.

OP
OP
CBDHeadquarters

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
#1 way i gained my subscribers was through trend rush topics, i realize its definitely not recommended but i'd report (and kinda still do) report on roblox news topics fast and quick and try and put in a decent explanation there
in terms of sources, my #1 source is search. Usually i target topics or "why who where how" questions so that way i get in google and people get an answer from my description which leads them to my channel. i'm normally very consistent with videos and people like commentary or a different opinion.
I really like that, so chiming in on other comments that are trending to get exposure. Nice