• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Forum News 4 Years of Forums Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth1822

hello TubeBuddy me l really like how it show me my channel is growing and also show which tag ,title to use..

ZELITE TV

I have been using TubeBuddy for quite a while now,and I will say it is really a good tool for YouTube. How can one precisely pick the best tool, when almost or if not all the tools are awesome.
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Zhakiy

Sanjoy seth

My favourite tool is the tag suggestion and explore in the mobile app cause i usually research the topics on my mobile device and also the thumbnail maker is amazing helps to make them on the fly!!! I love MUG

• Love
Reactions: Zhakiy

vdubtravels

Yeah the Keyword search is great, but, my favourite (it's a bit stupid because i have such a low subscriber number), but it's waking up in the morning after posting a video and checking how the video is doing with views and comments, I don't believe it comes under being narcissistic, just happy that my work is being enjoyed

TheLyricSnitch

TubeBuddy Pro
My fav tool is the ability to see stats on my phone and respond to comments. I also like to see other peoples stats wnen I go to their channels.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501-041649.png
    Screenshot_20200501-041649.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 260

VESam

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I love the stats at the side of each video, with the tags, have they used certain things in their videos etc. It's so helpful to analyse the top YouTubers so I know what they're doing different etc.

Reactions: wanjukjah

Paulan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
As a new TubeBuddy user and a new member of this community for about two weeks now I seriously observed an improvement of my views since I started using the tool which suggest the keywords and explore tags . And I love it more because I can see and check how many views and subscribers are being added anytime. This what makes me love more to "TubeBuddy" . Also I love the community which I can communicate from different kind of lovely person around the globe which will really answer my questions anytime and help me grow my channel by giving me tips and strategy.

Tshiamelo

Congratulations. I love the community, how other people are helping others to grow their channel by giving them honest tips. I also love the suggestion tags because I tried it and my videos started getting views without me advertising or sharing links on my social media platforms

AmeliaBolger

TubeBuddy User
My favourite feature is the suggested tags on the upload page. IΓÇÖve found it suggested some good options that IΓÇÖd not already thought of that were relevant to my video

neochaser5

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I love the keyword tool. In all honesty, eversince I used Tubebuddy, i have gained more views compared before. I may not have a lot of views but I would greatly appreciate winning this to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.