• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Forum News 4 Years of Forums Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
My fave is thumbnail maker, do think it can be made better as well, also SEO. Keep up the good work guys, youse smash it all day long :) :)

Jan SH Digital

Subscriber Goal
My favorite TubeBuddy Tool is Keyword Explorer. But they are so much more useful tools within TubeBuddy

Chewbacca sketches

Hello TubeBuddy Community!

We are about to celebrate our 4 year anniversary in the TubeBuddy community forum! To say thank you, we are giving away some amazing prizes! We also have some changes coming the first of the month that will make earning upgrades will be much easier!

IN ORDER TO POST HERE YOU MUST HAVE YOUR FORUM BADGE: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/11/

View attachment 4975

Prizes:
4 One Year Upgrades
4 Channel Review From Mod Team
4 Channelreviews.com reviews
4 TubeBuddy Branded Mugs

How to Enter:
1️⃣ Must be registered in the Forum
2️⃣ Comment in this thread what your favorite TubeBuddy tool is!

Γ¡ÉGiveaway ends on May 3rd at midnight PST and the winners will be announced in the forum on May 4th! Good Luck!

Thank you for four years of fun, and here is to many more years!

@Andrew @Ikerot and the @Moderators
A mug? What? That's amazing. :D

Good luck everyone and May the 4th be with you. Always.
Have you seen Andrew's Videos? He's drunk out of that thing more than he's posted about Disney world.

Dang, 4 years. That's longer than my channel mascot's been alive. It's been so relieving to use this tool, Thank you to the whole TubeBuddy team.

Oh yeah, favorite tool would have to be Upload Checklist. It's saved me from a bad upload more times than I can count. How do I forget to write tags? I mean seriously?

Affaq

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am a new user in TubeBuddy my fav is seo and keyword researcher and title and description

Reactions: Azhararm

JonathanTHT

Hello Tubebuddy Fans!

I've only been using TubeBuddy for a few months and, at this moment, my favorite feature is the Key Word Explorer. I'm also just starting to use the SEO Studio. I also love TubeBuddy LIVE!

Last edited:

annarod

TubeBuddy Pro
Wow this is great!
I like a lot of the features and that smaller youtubers, like me are given such support from the tool.
My most favorite feature is the promo materials, I only have 400 followers on instagram but I can still promote my newest video through the link I'm given that directs followers to my most recent upload.

ZabusaTv

TubeBuddy User
I'm brand new with Tubebuddy but I have found it a great helper. Wish I knew about it before. The free version has helped me a lot really wish I could get my hands on a paid one but the rate exchange for my country is sadly bad.

Hands down the best tool for me is the Keyword explorer. I just wish I could use it more during the day but still it is amazing!!!

Have a good one and keep up the good work.

pixelpia

Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddy Community!

We are about to celebrate our 4 year anniversary in the TubeBuddy community forum! To say thank you, we are giving away some amazing prizes! We also have some changes coming the first of the month that will make earning upgrades will be much easier!

IN ORDER TO POST HERE YOU MUST HAVE YOUR FORUM BADGE: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/11/

View attachment 4975

Prizes:
4 One Year Upgrades
4 Channel Review From Mod Team
4 Channelreviews.com reviews
4 TubeBuddy Branded Mugs

How to Enter:
1️⃣ Must be registered in the Forum
2️⃣ Comment in this thread what your favorite TubeBuddy tool is!

Γ¡ÉGiveaway ends on May 3rd at midnight PST and the winners will be announced in the forum on May 4th! Good Luck!

Thank you for four years of fun, and here is to many more years!

@Andrew @Ikerot and the @Moderators
At the moment I must say that I love the Video SEO Studio is my favorite, but I don't think I could publish a video without the keyword tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.