• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Forum News 4 Years of Forums Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperClasherWar

Hello TubeBuddy Community!

We are about to celebrate our 4 year anniversary in the TubeBuddy community forum! To say thank you, we are giving away some amazing prizes! We also have some changes coming the first of the month that will make earning upgrades will be much easier!

IN ORDER TO POST HERE YOU MUST HAVE YOUR FORUM BADGE: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/11/

View attachment 4975

Prizes:
4 One Year Upgrades
4 Channel Review From Mod Team
4 Channelreviews.com reviews
4 TubeBuddy Branded Mugs

How to Enter:
1️⃣ Must be registered in the Forum
2️⃣ Comment in this thread what your favorite TubeBuddy tool is!

Γ¡ÉGiveaway ends on May 3rd at midnight PST and the winners will be announced in the forum on May 4th! Good Luck!

Thank you for four years of fun, and here is to many more years!

@Andrew @Ikerot and the @Moderators
Mine Favourite Tubebuddy tool Is Seeing The Tags! They Helped Me A Lot To Get More Views! Thanks Tubebuddy! However didn't Know This Tool Is Now 4 Years!

Real Sagnik

TubeBuddy Pro
I started YouTube on a serious note 3 days ago and TubeBuddy has helped me in more ways than I can possibly sum up in a single comment. Firstly I was bit skeptical to buy Pro (currency exchange makes it a bit expensive) but I think it has proven worthy for every penny spent. Weather it be for the amazing SEO tools, the Keyword explorer or the Tags am loving the experience.

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal

We are about to celebrate our 4 year anniversary in the TubeBuddy community forum! To say thank you, we are giving away some amazing prizes! We also have some changes coming the first of the month that will make earning upgrades will be much easier!

IN ORDER TO POST HERE YOU MUST HAVE YOUR FORUM BADGE: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/11/

View attachment 4975

Prizes:
4 One Year Upgrades
4 TubeBuddy Branded Mugs

How to Enter:

Γ¡ÉGiveaway ends on May 3rd at midnight PST and the winners will be announced in the forum on May 4th! Good Luck!

Definitely the Keyword Tool and SEO Studio combo!!

rahulrnr

I am new to this tubebuddy , i dont know any tools specifically to be frank . So my genuine reply is that i need to search for tools and use it :)

Puša Studios

TubeBuddy Pro
Keyword Explorer is our all-time favorite and is an irreplaceable tool for us!
:party: Congratulations on 4 years!!! wow Cheers to many more! :party:

TomDeCicco

That's tuff, i love the mobile app, I use it everyday... but I have to go to the Videolytics sidebar, 100%. It's a perfect first glance at overall performance as well as a great tool to help track outside channel influence. Both free tools with TB, both super helpful.

...Happy 4 years, community. ❤️

Dennis macinas

That's tuff, i love the mobile app, I use it everyday... but I have to go to the Videolytics sidebar, 100%. It's a perfect first glance at overall performance as well as a great tool to help track outside channel influence. Both free tools with TB, both super helpful.

asim3100

TubeBuddy Pro

View attachment 4975

Prizes:
4 One Year Upgrades
4 TubeBuddy Branded Mugs

How to Enter:

nice gig bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.