• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Forum News 4 Years of Forums Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddy Community!

We are about to celebrate our 4 year anniversary in the TubeBuddy community forum! To say thank you, we are giving away some amazing prizes! We also have some changes coming the first of the month that will make earning upgrades will be much easier!

IN ORDER TO POST HERE YOU MUST HAVE YOUR FORUM BADGE: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/11/

giveaway-banner.jpg

Prizes:
4 One Year Upgrades
4 Channel Review From Mod Team
4 Channelreviews.com reviews
4 TubeBuddy Branded Mugs

How to Enter:
1️⃣ Must be registered in the Forum
2️⃣ Comment in this thread what your favorite TubeBuddy tool is!

Γ¡ÉGiveaway ends on May 3rd at midnight PST and the winners will be announced in the forum on May 4th! Good Luck!

Thank you for four years of fun, and here is to many more years!

@Andrew @Ikerot and the @Moderators

Breakie

TubeBuddy Legend
breakiethedragon.com
Subscriber Goal
I joined back in 2018 and forgot the community forums! Whoops!:oops:
Getting off my lazy butt and re-join the forums and become more active now!

Fave Tubebuddy Tool: hard to pick one but the most tool I use and love is the Bulk Editing Tools (Specifically: Cards and End Screens Bulk Edit)
Being able to quickly do edits with over 500+ videos saves a lot of time for any updates or changes that happen over the years.

Good Luck to Everyone! Keep on Tubing!

BaldBoldBear

BaldBoldBearGaming
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
As a free member to TubeBuddy and only using it for about 2 weeks, utilizing the keywords tool has definitely helped me to pick out suggested keywords when I couldn't think of them myself or even think of really good optimized and potentially high ranking keywords, for that it's been absolutely helpful to gain some traction to my videos.

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User

We are about to celebrate our 4 year anniversary in the TubeBuddy community forum! To say thank you, we are giving away some amazing prizes! We also have some changes coming the first of the month that will make earning upgrades will be much easier!

IN ORDER TO POST HERE YOU MUST HAVE YOUR FORUM BADGE: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/11/

View attachment 4975

Prizes:
4 One Year Upgrades
4 TubeBuddy Branded Mugs

How to Enter:

Γ¡ÉGiveaway ends on May 3rd at midnight PST and the winners will be announced in the forum on May 4th! Good Luck!

My favourite tool is the tag suggestion and explore in the mobile app cause i usually research the topics on my mobile device and also the thumbnail maker is amazing helps to make them on the fly!!!

JJisawesome25698

TubeBuddy User
My favourite TubeBuddy tool is definitely keyword explorer. It is much easier to use than other ways of finding keywords, and it saves time. I even managed to finally hit 1000 views on a video using the keywords that I found!

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
So many to choose from, Keyword explorer has to be the singular most important for me...but just see what you cannot do without TB is frightening, yesterday I had to re log in, no templates, no cards etc etc. But KEYWORD EXPLORER is vital to me :)

Ck Chong

View attachment 4975

Prizes:
4 One Year Upgrades
4 TubeBuddy Branded Mugs

How to Enter:

My Favourite Tubebuddy tools is Keyword Explorer. This is actually helping me to explore some new keywords that i have not explore before. Great one!

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
My Favourite part is the SEO Studio it just makes life so simple and covers all bases. An excellent invention in my opinion

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
So that a trick question, because so many great tool here to use with TubeBuddy. See posts calling out cool feature of the thumbnails compare and even the SEO studio tool (no discounting here Awesome tool too) I use after putting in your keyword work. Thats an amazing tool but my favorite is keyword tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.