• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV What is the last movie you saw?

CJ Nerf

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I wanted to watch 36 Chambers of Shaolin, but I cant kind my DVD of it.
I have that DVD also love the training sequences in that movie ---- i miss the old saturday afternoon kung fu theatre ut oh think i am showing my age LOL

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I keep hearing that XD
I mean, it's getting a bad rep already due to all the other anime-adapted movies... that and the trailer lol. But honestly, if you separate it away from the anime (which the director really wants you to do), it's not that bad. The effects are pretty good and Ryuk (despite him being in the darkness for most of the movie) doesn't look terrible. Then the ending certainly does give you the curiosity for a second movie (which, again, the director really wants to do because he wants to step further away from the anime). Overall, a great comedy movie ;) would watch again

But alas, people can't stop comparing so it's a rage.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Beverly

Divergent series film
--- Post updated ---
I watched the story about Celia Cruz the Cuban singer back in the 50's it was a great series on Netflix the end had me crying like a baby. The other movie was Girls Trip it was Hillarious it comes on Netflix October 12 will be watching it again

Reactions: TubeBuddy

DeAngelis

bit.ly
Subscriber Goal
Watched it like 2-3 weeks ago! The clown was hilarious the story was super motivational scary, and deep.

Craig Swanson

Theater movie was Jurassic World. Last actual movie was a spookie called The Intruders. A low budget indie it may have been but it was a decent little chiller. Tells the story of a man and his daughter who move into a large rural house after the sudden death of their wife and mother. Strange things start happening almost immediately. Things go missing and the girl starts seeing a mysterious figure.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I think the last theater movie was still Guardians 2 (or Rogue One, whichever came out last). But I just watched the new Thor, and Justice League. I also bought Geostorm, but not watched it yet. It does raise a good question: what happened to Gerald Butler's career? Probably watch it tonight.

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Saw like as in theater or just rented out with my family or girlfriend? The first one would be Hop. I watched that with my brother and sister when it came out.
Last movie I watched though in general? Wolverine (The one where he goes to Japan) I was watching that with My sister last night.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
The last movie I saw was Ready Player One. It was a bit cringy in the beginning (and throughout, honestly) when it looks like the writer(s) was trying to be hip and cool with the kids. I did like the action scenes though.

strikeseven

I've watched The Matrix last night, I've seen it a few times now, so everything was as accepted. However, I would like to watch The Silent of the Lambs but I feel like it is too creepy and I am kinda scared to watch it. Has anyone watched it yet and wants to share their thoughts with me?

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The last movie that i saw was Instant Family. The last one before that was Captain Marvel.