• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV What is the last movie you saw?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
What is the last movie you have seen?

For me it was "How To Be Single"

It was alright, not the best not the worst film I saw. What was yours? Post the trailer if you can! :D

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Battle Royale! Fantastic movie! :]
Made back in the 2000 and it's full of cheese (the good kind). Also where I got my profile pic from ;]

It was my third time watching it since I've seen it in elementary, high school, and now. It's refreshing to see how different I see the movie.

Ah, gosh, I missed an opportunity to get a screenshot of the girl in the thumbnail as a profile pic >.>
--- Post updated ---

It was alright, not the best not the worst film I saw. What was yours? Post the trailer if you can! :D
WHAT?! What is this chick flick?! XD I can't get myself to watch movies nowadays because they never interested me. When I do, it's usually action movies or something that doesn't make me think and get super critical.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Matty Green

Warcraft, saw it today and it was amazing! I don't understand why critics aren't liking it, it was engaging, fast-paced and character driven, plus lots of twists and turns! Also, it wasn't good vs evil but more shades of grey which is awesome! Can't recommend it highly enough!

Cybie

Recognized Member
I rarely watch movies. The last movie I watched was Star Wars: Episode 7. Thankfully, Abrams did a great job with it. I just wish he was directing episode 8 as well.

I also have plans to watch Warcraft, Star Trek: Beyond and Star Wars: Rogue One. Just these 3 planned movies over the next year alone equals the amount of movies I watched from the last 3 years combined. Yep... I am an odd one. :p

Winger

The last one I saw was Civil war a couple of days ago. I'm a Marvel fanboy so it was amazing! I know there are a lot of differences from the comics but i found it entertaining anyway!

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I rarely watch movies. The last movie I watched was Star Wars: Episode 7. Thankfully, Abrams did a great job with it. I just wish he was directing episode 8 as well.

I also have plans to watch Warcraft, Star Trek: Beyond and Star Wars: Rogue One. Just these 3 planned movies over the next year alone equals the amount of movies I watched from the last 3 years combined. Yep... I am an odd one. :p

I really enjoyed Episode 7! :D Great film, also want to see a lot of the other movies you have listed!

Jay

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hmm... I literally DO NOT recall the last movie I sat down to watch. Wow! I can guess Wolf of Wall Street!

VITREOUSesl

TubeBuddy User
Warcraft, saw it today and it was amazing! I don't understand why critics aren't liking it, it was engaging, fast-paced and character driven, plus lots of twists and turns! Also, it wasn't good vs evil but more shades of grey which is awesome! Can't recommend it highly enough!

Warcraft will be available in Greek cinemas today and i am so excited to see it! I cannot wait! I've already read the bad critics but ... i prefer to watch it because i used to play WoW a lot!

On topic: The latest movie i watched was The Conjuring 2. It's great, i advise you to watch it. (Do not attack me with ironic posts if you did not liked it xD )

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
On topic: The latest movie i watched was The Conjuring 2. It's great, i advise you to watch it. (Do not attack me with eronic posts if you did not liked it xD )

hey you, how dare you like a movie I don't like! Fight me bro

Okay, i never saw that movie but I'm generally not a big fan of horror overall lol

Reactions: VITREOUSesl

Phil

CEO of TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy User
JOBS. I gotta say I was a little disappointed. I'm not necessarily an Apple fan but always intrigued by Steve Jobs. I feel like maybe I just need to watch some documentaries to get a better glimpse at his life.

JustTalks

The last move I saw was Nerve. I completely forgot to watch this when it first released but wow...If a game like this existed it'd be insane!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh! I actually watched a movie for once. My friend wanted to go watch Split, but that's filled up and there's no good seat, so we decided to watch a movie called LION. It's pretty good and based on a true story (*coughs). I do like that they show actual pictures of the guy and footage towards the end. I liked it. Cried like a baby though XD

Michael J Elliott

Subscriber Goal

OMG I watched that last night Andrew, brilliant! I also watched an Australian movie called Strangerland with Nicole kidman, Joseph Fiennes and Hugo weaving. I was thinking of reviewing this for our Australia Day holiday :)

AikenR

'3 idiots' last movie I watched. Actually I have seen this movie too many times. But I am interested to see this again and again.

ShuriBear

TubeBuddy User
Im not really a movie watcher myself, with the exception of horror. The last movie I watched was Jacobs Ladder, the inspiration for Silent Hill. Good movie, pretty screwed up.

Michael J Elliott

Subscriber Goal
I watched a great one one You Tube called Don't Hang Up. I actually just reviewed it on my channel yesterday, a great horror/thriller you may like ShuriBear :)

Reactions: ShuriBear

Chase Charaba

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
The last movie I watched was a Netflix original called iBoy. It was actually pretty interesting. The way he got powers was pretty far fetched and not very well thought-out, but the movie itself was good.