• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV What is the last movie you saw?

Shawn Gossman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
www.hikingwithshawn.com
Subscriber Goal
I think Cloverfield Lane. We have a few theaters locally but it cost so much to go. I mean one person admission with popcorn and a sody is like $30! I'd rather spend that money on something else or save it up for something I will get more enjoyment out of.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

RSDAngelOnFire

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
I think Cloverfield Lane. We have a few theaters locally but it cost so much to go. I mean one person admission with popcorn and a sody is like $30! I'd rather spend that money on something else or save it up for something I will get more enjoyment out of.
That is why I love watching them at home where it is cheaper and I can wear and do what I want.

Sanoma

Sam
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Ah my all time favorite movie ever, Suicide Squad. I've been IN LOVE with Harley since the animated Batman series :heart_eyes:

Reactions: RSDAngelOnFire

Dallas Dogs

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
The last move I saw was Nerve. I completely forgot to watch this when it first released but wow...If a game like this existed it'd be insane!

I have to ask. Did you watch it because Casey Neistat was in it?
--- Post updated ---
Last movie I saw in the theater was Atomic Blonde. My wife always manages to wrangle free movie tickets from promoters so I didn't have to pay anything. It was alright but I'm glad I didn't spend $20 on tickets! The promo was better than the movie. (Don't you find that to be true most of the time?)

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
The last movie I saw was "Reset". A Chinese movie (American subtitles). It was ok... I guess... The DVDs at the mall are pirated, mostly from China. You get 3 or 4 movies for 100 pesos ($2 USD).
Last movie at the theater was Guardians of the Galaxy 2. We don't get a lot of American movies here.

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
We went with the kids to see despicable me 3 on Sunday, was family day do only 18Γé¼ for us 4... Guess the Blu ray will be 12,99 and we'll have to get that any way. (kids, always repetition)
Was much better compared to minions but the kids liked it less, I guess.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Actually, the last movie I saw (on my own will) is Baby Driver. That was a really well-put movie, the editing was amazing :blush:

The "romance" could've been better lol or just the girl in general.

Chase Charaba

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I just saw Atomic Blonde this week. I thought the action was great, and the use of neon signs and bright colors to contrast the dull, gritty image of Berlin in 1989 was stunning, but the story didn't make a ton of sense and left me confused.

Actually, the last movie I saw (on my own will) is Baby Driver. That was a really well-put movie, the editing was amazing :blush:

The "romance" could've been better lol or just the girl in general.

I've been wanting to see Baby Driver since it came out but no one wants to go see it with me. I'll probably just have to force someone.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I just saw Atomic Blonde this week. I thought the action was great, and the use of neon signs and bright colors to contrast the dull, gritty image of Berlin in 1989 was stunning, but the story didn't make a ton of sense and left me confused.

I've been wanting to see Baby Driver since it came out but no one wants to go see it with me. I'll probably just have to force someone.
I've also been wanting to watch Atomic Blonde as well :D That one looks good too.

Haha, I'm usually the person people ask to go to the movies with. I don't often go to theaters on my own volition.

Reactions: Chase Charaba

xingcat

Experienced Poster
TubeBuddy Star
www.xingcat.com
Subscriber Goal
I just watched a great, funny and also kind of tragic documentary on Netflix called "Finders Keepers," about a guy who lost his leg in an accident, asked to keep it when it was amputated, stored it in a barbecue grill, and then someone bought a storage locker auction that had the grill in it, so they had a long legal battle about who owned the leg. It started out hilarious, and then you realize that all the people involved have hard lives and everyone is just trying to get by in this day and age. Highly recommended!