• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Hi what do you guys use to edit for Youtube? do you do on your computer or phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeky pie family

Hello,
We are beginner for youtube and doing for family vlog.
we are international family and have mix baby 1 year old:) Also my husband is military.
Thank you for reading our question. hope to meet TubeBuddy friends:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Harpyjessy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello,
We are beginner for youtube and doing for family vlog.
we are international family and have mix baby 1 year old:) Also my husband is military.
Thank you for reading our question. hope to meet TubeBuddy friends:)
I use my phone and film mix editor. I need to upgrade though but I am too used to it

• Love
Reactions: Urang Sunda
OP
OP
Cheeky pie family

Cheeky pie family

Hello Cheeky Pie Family! I use and have always used a computer for my YouTube video edits. It gives you more control over your edits but a phone can be okay too if you just want to do simple videos for your channel. Good luck! :)
Thank you So much! we will look into it:)

Computer AND Phone. Sometimes I'll do basic editing on my phone, and bring that edit into my PC with Adobe rush. I LOVE that ability :D
I see! Thank you! sometimes i feel more comfortable with phone to edit too if its simple one!

I use my phone and film mix editor. I need to upgrade though but I am too used to it
thank you! the film mix editor is can you install from iphone?

I use a computer and transitioning to davinic resolve which is free and as powerful as premiere pro. However LumaFusion on iOS is a very good editor as well
THank you so much! btw i love your drawing !!!!

Mobile Creator here, I use:
Kinemaster for Video Editing
Snapseed/Picsart for thumbnails
Thank you for your reply! Kinemaster is free software?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Kinemaster offers a free version with a watermark. I use the paid version, have for years now. I'm a big fan, it's rare to find an app this good regardless of price IMO

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi! I'm learning how to use AdobePro in the computer. So far so good ;)
Lean about "ripple delete" and all the ripple delete to previous, and ripple delete to next clip keyboard shortcuts. It's a pretty advanced shortcut, but it saves me quite a lot of time. so if you can learn the keyboard shortcuts early on, it will speed your editing up a lot.

ScenicSitesAndBites

TubeBuddy Pro
scenicsitesandbites.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, I have a PC and have only edited using first Adobe Premiere Rush before switching to Adobe Premiere Pro. There is a learning curve however I have found lots of great tutorials on YouTube that have helped me.

• Haha
Reactions: Laurenk
Status
Not open for further replies.