• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software What are you using to Edit with?

Simple_Words_Sonal

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Lightworks 14.5
Lightworks for Video editing?? The videos on your channel, all edited with that?? Lightworks!! really?
I'm surprised. I didn't know, it's for video editing, I thought it would be a photo editing software. Will give it try someday.
Yeah, :) I liked your videos.

Last edited:

Simple_Words_Sonal

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Whatttt!!! I think I should start living on another planet..
I never knew there exist another one, and I never had a clue which one's the another one.

Kaos71

I am still using Adobe Premiere Pro but I am trying to learn Davinci Resolve... I was about half way through a training course and then had to deal with some staff turnover and then my industry really got hit by the COVID shutdowns and I lost all of my momentum on learning the new platform... so I am going to start re-learning here in a couple of weeks when I get some more free time.

I know how to use a little bit of AVID as well from my old professional days but never had enough time on a system to really have much of it stick.

I think Resolve is where I will end up but Premiere Pro is something that I am comfortable with at this point.