• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software What are you using to Edit with?

LokiTV

TubeBuddy User
www.playingtricks.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
I edit with the Camtasia Suite, and the Adobe Creative Cloud suite!

What are you using to edit? Why is that your choice?

For me it's the ease of use between the two software, and they both excel at what I need them to do!
I use Final Cut Pro, I'm a Mac man! Final cut was a natural choice as a Mac user. It's a very powerful piece of software and of course integrates perfectly with the MacOS. All editing is handled by final cut and for image work I use Pixelmator pro. Again available on the App Store - a real alternative to photoshop and much cheaper!

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What about editing apps for tablets and mobiles guys I donΓÇÖt have a computer I would love to know what is a good editing app for this format. I currently use kinemaster

Tony4938

TubeBuddy Pro
Currently using PowerDirector seems to do the job. However i'm waiting for a new Editing PC to be delivered and looking to upgrade to either premier pro or Davinci resolve studio. I'm swaying to Davinci so will download the free version and give it a run out. Price wise, they look very similar but premier pro looks to be annual, but davinci is a one off price, is that correct?

• Love
Reactions: Steve the Barman

testacct

Subscriber Goal
i use kinemaster for mobile .. not a superb video editor but one of the best available for mobiles

Maryan Cernea YT

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I edit with the Camtasia Suite, and the Adobe Creative Cloud suite!

What are you using to edit? Why is that your choice?

For me it's the ease of use between the two software, and they both excel at what I need them to do!
I'm editing with wondershare filmora pro, I'm still at the beginning but I'm very satisfied with this program.:)

chileno0826

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I use DaVinci Resolve! its great. Little confusing in the beginning but there are a lot of videos on YouTube that teach you how to use that program.

Reactions: BensTechLab

AJAX

InShot, simple tool and very easy to navigate and use. Also Quik, literally takes 10 seconds to create a nice transition with music for a quick 30 second to 1 minute intro/preview of somewhat =)

• Love
Reactions: Steve the Barman

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Cyberlink Powerdirector!!! Been a Fanboy since v5... so we must be talking 13 years at least. I swear by the whole 365 Director Suite. My little brain just can't compute Adobe! I don't know why. I've tried learning Adobe many times over the years, literally since 2004/2005. But i just give up. I've had so many free trials of Premiere its laughable. So i stick to Powerdirector. But i do love it and it's perfecto for my needs!

• Love
Reactions: Tony4938

Goode Life Outdoors

Subscriber Goal
I've used iMovie from the beginning. I want to learn Premier Pro, as I have and use the full Adobe CC, but haven't taken the time to really dig into it. iMovie is a really user-friendly interface, though I understand it's fairly limited.

Any recommendations for your favorite Premier Pro tutorials?

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So i stick to Powerdirector. But i do love it and it's perfecto for my needs!

I always say use what works best for you, and it sounds like you found it :D

I've used iMovie from the beginning. I want to learn Premier Pro, as I have and use the full Adobe CC, but haven't taken the time to really dig into it. iMovie is a really user-friendly interface, though I understand it's fairly limited.

Any recommendations for your favorite Premier Pro tutorials?

Then you might like Adobe Rush it's the Imovie equivalent for adobe cc :)

Reactions: Goode Life Outdoors

Goode Life Outdoors

Subscriber Goal
Then you might like Adobe Rush it's the Imovie equivalent for adobe cc :)

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. Do you find Rush an easier transition, controls-wise, for learning Premier Pro? My problem so far is that everything looks foreign, coming from iMovie - even though I'm completely familiar with other Adobe products.