• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

POKEMON GO!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
All of my friends are a part of team Mystic and they're like, "Ike, once you get to pick a team, pick team Mystic! Instinct is the enemy! Valor is alright since one of our other friends is on it." XD

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
All of my friends are a part of team Mystic and they're like, "Ike, once you get to pick a team, pick team Mystic! Instinct is the enemy! Valor is alright since one of our other friends is on it." XD

I chose Valor because I like Moltres out of the Three Legendary birds XD

Cybie

Recognized Member
I am starting to see level 30 people already in my area after a month into the game. Hell... if it was not for work, I would be with them. I am still happy being at level 21 right now with the circumstances of where I am at.

I like the fact that my work location has a gym, but it does not have a lot of pokestops. Due to this, I usually go to Downtown or a heavy populated area of San Diego to walk around to grind up during my off days. If anyone happens to be nearby where I do my walks, I would love to do a meet and greet at some popular restaurants in the area. It does not matter which team you hail, its always fun to take over a few gyms, collect the daily coins/dust from said gyms. I usually post on twitter on where I am heading to. I would love to meet up with fellow players.

Xeoislive

I Love Pokemon Go i play it all the time when i have the time to do so

I Am currently level 23 And i am in the team Valor :D (Red One)

Valor FTW :D

Reactions: TubeBuddy