• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Where is the Enterprise Sales team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus_Kris

I've requested that my account be upgraded to an Enterprise plan. This cannot be done without actually having an Enterprise salesperson set up a meeting. My request was made 12 days ago, and I have not yet heard back from the sales team.

Do they not want my extra dime? Kind of strange for a sales team to sit on a qualified lead.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I've requested that my account be upgraded to an Enterprise plan. This cannot be done without actually having an Enterprise salesperson set up a meeting. My request was made 12 days ago, and I have not yet heard back from the sales team.

Do they not want my extra dime? Kind of strange for a sales team to sit on a qualified lead.

Good Morning/Evening,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We appreciate your patience. I have just bumped our sales team about this request and asked one of our sales team to get in touch with you to discuss further prospects as soon as possible. Once again, thank you so much for your kind understanding of this, and I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We have some behind-the-scenes transitions that resulted in a delay in transmitting the necessary communication meant to be done in the anticipated time. As a result, a delay in reaching out to our customers.

Thank you!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Good Morning/Evening,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We appreciate your patience. I have just bumped our sales team about this request and asked one of our sales team to get in touch with you to discuss further prospects as soon as possible. Once again, thank you so much for your kind understanding of this, and I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We have some behind-the-scenes transitions that resulted in a delay in transmitting the necessary communication meant to be done in the anticipated time. As a result, a delay in reaching out to our customers.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.