• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official TubeBuddy Affiliate Program Changes (they're good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameVestment

TubeBuddy Star
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I know, I didn't mean to, the webpage is buggy and I can't edit post!
--- Post updated ---
So, If I get the 1 year star upgrade.. Can I go back to my Exclusive Lifetime Pro License after 1 year??

PS: Just some Feedback, would be nice to be able to edit our posts. I'm still new to this forum so I haven't had the time to understand everything, TY!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I know, I didn't mean to, the webpage is buggy and I can't edit post!
--- Post updated ---
So, If I get the 1 year star upgrade.. Can I go back to my Exclusive Lifetime Pro License after 1 year??

PS: Just some Feedback, would be nice to be able to edit our posts. I'm still new to this forum so I haven't had the time to understand everything, TY!

We allowed editing in the past, people abused it by adding YouTube links to popular post. That's the reason. What browser are you on want to help the issues! Also yes you keep your previous pro :)

GameVestment

TubeBuddy Star
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Ohh I see, thanks for the help! I'm using Safari, for some reason even if I quit the page, if I go back to the post there's something written there. Then sometimes I click post reply and it stays thinking... that's why I clicked again and didn't notice that it can post the same reply several times.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Capp00

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Glad to be a part of the Affiliate program. Always happy to tell more people about TB.

RonTraveLife

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Hey Gang - most of the TubeBuddy team is made up of developers/computer programmers. We rely heavily on people like you (our Affiliates) to help market TubeBuddy and spread the word about us.

We've dedicated some time and energy into boosting up our affiliate program and wanted to share the changes with you. If you haven't signed up already, head to https://www.tubebuddy.com/affiliateprogram to get started (it's free!).

There are now THREE Affiliate Levels.
  1. Standard Affiliate
    30% Recurring Commission
    $10 Minimum Payout

2. VIP Affiliate
    40% Recurring Commission
    No Minimum Payout
    Free 1 Year Star level upgrade for yourself

3. Super Affiliate
    50% Recurring Commission
    No Minimum Payout
    Free Lifetime Legend level upgrade for yourself
Everyone starts out as a Standard Affiliate. After you have referred 50 people who installed TubeBuddy you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate and after you refer 250 people that install TubeBuddy, you can apply to become a Super Affiliate.

Please let us know any questions you have about the Affiliate Program and we'll be here to answer them. Thanks!
-Phil

Ohhh, Excited about this, hopefully I can really a lot.. and excited to become a legend. hu crossfingers.

tubebuddy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

findau1

I have been an affiliate for a while now and have my tubebuddy info in the description of all my videos. So these changes sound great to me. Keep up the good work.

• Love

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Gang - most of the TubeBuddy team is made up of developers/computer programmers. We rely heavily on people like you (our Affiliates) to help market TubeBuddy and spread the word about us.

We've dedicated some time and energy into boosting up our affiliate program and wanted to share the changes with you. If you haven't signed up already, head to https://www.tubebuddy.com/affiliateprogram to get started (it's free!).

There are now THREE Affiliate Levels.
  1. Standard Affiliate
    30% Recurring Commission
    $10 Minimum Payout

2. VIP Affiliate
    40% Recurring Commission
    No Minimum Payout
    Free 1 Year Star level upgrade for yourself

3. Super Affiliate
    50% Recurring Commission
    No Minimum Payout
    Free Lifetime Legend level upgrade for yourself
Everyone starts out as a Standard Affiliate. After you have referred 50 people who installed TubeBuddy you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate and after you refer 250 people that install TubeBuddy, you can apply to become a Super Affiliate.

Please let us know any questions you have about the Affiliate Program and we'll be here to answer them. Thanks!
-Phil
Ok, thanks for the update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.