• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official TubeBuddy Affiliate Program Changes (they're good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
What is this minimum payout?

For Standard $10.00 USD

Hey Gang - most of the TubeBuddy team is made up of developers/computer programmers. We rely heavily on people like you (our Affiliates) to help market TubeBuddy and spread the word about us.

We've dedicated some time and energy into boosting up our affiliate program and wanted to share the changes with you. If you haven't signed up already, head to https://www.tubebuddy.com/account/partner-sign-up to get started (it's free!).

There are now THREE Affiliate Levels.
  1. Standard Affiliate
    30% Recurring Commission
    $10 Minimum Payout

2. VIP Affiliate
    40% Recurring Commission
    No Minimum Payout
    Free 1 Year Star level upgrade for yourself

3. Super Affiliate
    50% Recurring Commission
    No Minimum Payout
    Free Lifetime Legend level upgrade for yourself
Everyone starts out as a Standard Affiliate. After you have referred 50 people who installed TubeBuddy you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate and after you refer 250 people that install TubeBuddy, you can apply to become a Super Affiliate.

Please let us know any questions you have about the Affiliate Program and we'll be here to answer them. Thanks!
-Phil

DMoody68

Subscriber Goal
The sign up page shows that we need a PayPal account. Do I need to do that first?

MadShotGaming

Familiar Member
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Gang - most of the TubeBuddy team is made up of developers/computer programmers. We rely heavily on people like you (our Affiliates) to help market TubeBuddy and spread the word about us.

We've dedicated some time and energy into boosting up our affiliate program and wanted to share the changes with you. If you haven't signed up already, head to https://www.tubebuddy.com/account/partner-sign-up to get started (it's free!).

There are now THREE Affiliate Levels.
  1. Standard Affiliate
    30% Recurring Commission
    $10 Minimum Payout

2. VIP Affiliate
    40% Recurring Commission
    No Minimum Payout
    Free 1 Year Star level upgrade for yourself

3. Super Affiliate
    50% Recurring Commission
    No Minimum Payout
    Free Lifetime Legend level upgrade for yourself
Everyone starts out as a Standard Affiliate. After you have referred 50 people who installed TubeBuddy you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate and after you refer 250 people that install TubeBuddy, you can apply to become a Super Affiliate.

Please let us know any questions you have about the Affiliate Program and we'll be here to answer them. Thanks!
-Phil
I'm unable to sign up for this I'm not sure if this Affiliate/TubeBuddy partnership has expired or it's something else..I click the link above and it says the page cant be found? Help! haha

Reactions: TubeBuddy

MadShotGaming

Familiar Member
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for letting me know!

https://www.tubebuddy.com/affiliateprogram

It changed to the link I mentioned! Edited the thread to make it work :)
Sweet thank you! :)
--- Post updated ---

I've signed up for the affiliate program and excited to start promoting tubebuddy I'm a little confused on what it means by minimum $10 payout? can you clarify that?

MadShotGaming

Familiar Member
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

I've signed up for the affiliate program and excited to start promoting tubebuddy I'm a little confused on what it means by minimum $10 payout? can you clarify that? Is it meaning thats the minimum I'm aloud to cash
It means you won't be paid unless you accrue at least $10 from referral earnings.
ah ok! thanks thought that's what that meant but wanted to be sure

Adant

If suppose people through my affiliate link install tubebuddy free one and doesn't upgrade the plan do i get something for that?

TheDirectorsOfGaming

TubeBuddy Legend
YouTube.com
Yes, if you get 50 people to install you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate which brings you up to a 40% Recurring Commission, No Minimum Payout and a Free 1 Year TubeBuddy Star Upgrade for yourself.

If you get 250 people to install you can apply to become a Super Affiliate and you'll get a 50% Recurring Commission, No Minimum Payout and a Free Lifetime TubeBuddy Legend Upgrade for yourself.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Yes, if you get 50 people to install you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate which brings you up to a 40% Recurring Commission, No Minimum Payout and a Free 1 Year TubeBuddy Star Upgrade for yourself.

If you get 250 people to install you can apply to become a Super Affiliate and you'll get a 50% Recurring Commission, No Minimum Payout and a Free Lifetime TubeBuddy Legend Upgrade for yourself.

This is correct :)

yeo0308

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
'' Everyone starts out as a Standard Affiliate. After you have referred 50 people who installed TubeBuddy you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate and after you refer 250 people that install TubeBuddy, you can apply to become a Super Affiliate. ''

How can I Apply to Vip Affiliate after I Reffer 50 people ?!
--- Post updated ---

Cause I did it but i still at Standard.. View attachment 856

Hi! your going to receive an email and choose what channel your going to upgrade :)
--- Post updated ---
Thanks for the upgrade!
sfsf.JPG

GameVestment

TubeBuddy Star
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Wait.... Did I understand correctly? You get 1 year star upgrade for myself only if they installed it? or they need to have a purchase? Because this sounds too good to be true...

In a week I have 144 clicks and 17 installs...

If I get the 1 year star upgrade.. Can I go back to my Exclusive Lifetime Pro License after 1 year??

Thanks for your help!!
--- Post updated ---
Wait.... Did I understand correctly? You get 1 year star upgrade for myself only if they installed it? or they need to have a purchase? Because this sounds too good to be true...

If I get the 1 year star upgrade.. Can I go back to my Exclusive Lifetime Pro License after 1 year??

Thanks for your help!!
--- Post updated ---

Thanks for your help!!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Thanks for your help!!
--- Post updated ---

Thanks for your help!!
--- Post updated ---

Thanks for your help!!

They just need to install! In the future no need to post three times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.