• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official TubeBuddy Affiliate Program Changes (they're good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

CEO of TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy User
Hey Gang - most of the TubeBuddy team is made up of developers/computer programmers. We rely heavily on people like you (our Affiliates) to help market TubeBuddy and spread the word about us.

We've dedicated some time and energy into boosting up our affiliate program and wanted to share the changes with you. If you haven't signed up already, head to https://www.tubebuddy.com/affiliateprogram to get started (it's free!).

There are now THREE Affiliate Levels.
  1. Standard Affiliate
    30% Recurring Commission
    $10 Minimum Payout

2. VIP Affiliate
    40% Recurring Commission
    No Minimum Payout
    Free 1 Year Star level upgrade for yourself

3. Super Affiliate
    50% Recurring Commission
    No Minimum Payout
    Free Lifetime Legend level upgrade for yourself
Everyone starts out as a Standard Affiliate. After you have referred 50 people who installed TubeBuddy you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate and after you refer 250 people that install TubeBuddy, you can apply to become a Super Affiliate.

Please let us know any questions you have about the Affiliate Program and we'll be here to answer them. Thanks!
-Phil

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
I'm pretty happy about this actually! In order to count as a referral, does the person I refer need to buy a license? Or do they just need to sign up? Also, what if someone clicks on my affiliate link, but they don't sign up, then they click someone else's link and sign up then? Do I get the referral for that, or does the other person?

Reactions: Gamer Grampz
OP
OP
Phil

Phil

CEO of TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy User
I'm pretty happy about this actually! In order to count as a referral, does the person I refer need to buy a license? Or do they just need to sign up? Also, what if someone clicks on my affiliate link, but they don't sign up, then they click someone else's link and sign up then? Do I get the referral for that, or does the other person?
Great questions. As far as referrals - you only get paid an affiliate cut if someone purchases (otherwise there is no money to split :)) but when it comes to people earning a free TubeBuddy upgrade, all you have to do is have people Install.
I'm going to answer your other question on a new thread because it's very important and probably a common question.

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
Great questions. As far as referrals - you only get paid an affiliate cut if someone purchases (otherwise there is no money to split :)) but when it comes to people earning a free TubeBuddy upgrade, all you have to do is have people Install.
I'm going to answer your other question on a new thread because it's very important and probably a common question.
Awesome! Thanks Phil!

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I did read about the affiliation program a couple of days ago and find the conditions really good and since tubebuddy is a tool I like and use myself I really think ill join the program when I have the free time. ;)

Just one question, if somebody joins tubebuddy over my affiliation link and then say in 2 years upgrades do I still get the commission?
I really would rather recommend the free version - That's what made me stick and choose Tubebuddy: that you get a usable free version (with limitations sure but usable)

Reactions: DragoNate

TechTALK Live

www.techtalklive242.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Gang - most of the TubeBuddy team is made up of developers/computer programmers. We rely heavily on people like you (our Affiliates) to help market TubeBuddy and spread the word about us.

We've dedicated some time and energy into boosting up our affiliate program and wanted to share the changes with you. If you haven't signed up already, head to https://www.tubebuddy.com/account/partner-sign-up to get started (it's free!).

There are now THREE Affiliate Levels.
  1. Standard Affiliate
    30% Recurring Commission
    $10 Minimum Payout

2. VIP Affiliate
    40% Recurring Commission
    No Minimum Payout
    Free 1 Year Star level upgrade for yourself

3. Super Affiliate
    50% Recurring Commission
    No Minimum Payout
    Free Lifetime Legend level upgrade for yourself
Everyone starts out as a Standard Affiliate. After you have referred 50 people who installed TubeBuddy you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate and after you refer 250 people that install TubeBuddy, you can apply to become a Super Affiliate.

Please let us know any questions you have about the Affiliate Program and we'll be here to answer them. Thanks!
-Phil
I'm excited Phil! I'm a newbie but I'm surely going to try to make my first affiliate sale. :) I'm open to advice and suggestions. For now, I'll be live streaming about the benefits I've found using TubeBddy.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

eunicelicious TV

The person that I refer will entitle any discount? I remember last time i sign up using one of the promo code from my friend and I got 25% discount if I sign up yearly subscription. Will this new affiliate things also apply for the 25%?

I need to get it clear before I start promoting.

Reactions: Gamer Grampz
OP
OP
Phil

Phil

CEO of TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy User
The person that I refer will entitle any discount? I remember last time i sign up using one of the promo code from my friend and I got 25% discount if I sign up yearly subscription. Will this new affiliate things also apply for the 25%?

I need to get it clear before I start promoting.

There is no automatic discount for people. They need to use a coupon code. For example, code: 20OffBuddy

eunicelicious TV

When they enter Promo code: 20OffBuddy or Andrewsbuddy for discount, will i still earn the affiliate?
Now , 20% is the highest discount rate that new joiner can get?

LiquidAlan

'' Everyone starts out as a Standard Affiliate. After you have referred 50 people who installed TubeBuddy you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate and after you refer 250 people that install TubeBuddy, you can apply to become a Super Affiliate. ''

How can I Apply to Vip Affiliate after I Reffer 50 people ?!
--- Post updated ---
'' Everyone starts out as a Standard Affiliate. After you have referred 50 people who installed TubeBuddy you can apply to become a VIP Affiliate and after you refer 250 people that install TubeBuddy, you can apply to become a Super Affiliate. ''

How can I Apply to Vip Affiliate after I Reffer 50 people ?!
Cause I did it but i still at Standard..
Screenshot_12.jpg

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
When they enter Promo code: 20OffBuddy or Andrewsbuddy for discount, will i still earn the affiliate?
Now , 20% is the highest discount rate that new joiner can get?

If they enter a promocode you still get the affiliate, also we offer more than one discount so depends. Andrewsbuddy is 25% so XD

eunicelicious TV

Is there possible I can generate a Promo Code is under my name? like "euniceliciousTVbuddy"?

So that those people that I refer have more "sense of belonging" that I being them into the community?

Status
Not open for further replies.