• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Automotive Any other car enthusiasts on here?

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I had a tuned WRX GC8 Impreza a few years ago, around 400 on the engine, Kinugawa TD05-18 turbo, 440c Bosch injectors, Race fuel pump, Greddy Profec B Spec 2 Boost controller, 76mm straight pipe cat-back from eBay and a great tune! Some extras were Lightweight pulley kit, had a Short throw shifter I remember, a new wing from STI, and a Sparco steering wheel. Car was a freaking beast

Then I totaled the engine and got a 535D E60 with a remap, but yeah...now I'm in a hole, stuck, working minimum wage, so I can't even afford a freaking.... skateboard

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
The Impreza was an import from England, btw. Right hand drive, IMPOSSIBLE to make a left turn in a "normal" country, if there was cars up front waiting for a left too, had to wait all of them, wait for yellow, then go. Also outside of town, pain. Overtaking only on either completely empty roads, or on a slightly right turns. Pain, but I took the car only to race with it, had another one, a daily one

OP
OP
TrVlogs

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
The Impreza was an import from England, btw. Right hand drive, IMPOSSIBLE to make a left turn in a "normal" country, if there was cars up front waiting for a left too, had to wait all of them, wait for yellow, then go. Also outside of town, pain. Overtaking only on either completely empty roads, or on a slightly right turns. Pain, but I took the car only to race with it, had another one, a daily one
Yea I want the WRX STI so bad. They are so high right now. I feel you with not affording things now. Dealing with it so feel your pain. People tell me to do this do that I'm like I can't afford it.

Reactions: JohnBulgaria

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Yea I want the WRX STI so bad. They are so high right now. I feel you with not affording things now. Dealing with it so feel your pain. People tell me to do this do that I'm like I can't afford it.
I mean, many people in Bulgaria and I guess not only here - live by this extremely dumb principle. So they're like, that's all me money, but I gotta show status, I gotta prove myself that I'm the best, girls gotta like me, so I have 20k saved up, I'm gonna throw 19 for a car, and then I'll starve and I'll only eat bread and butter, with today's inflation bread and mayo probably because butter is expensive lmao. I don't get it

• Haha
Reactions: TrVlogs

Shakmeister5000

I had a tuned WRX GC8 Impreza a few years ago, around 400 on the engine, Kinugawa TD05-18 turbo, 440c Bosch injectors, Race fuel pump, Greddy Profec B Spec 2 Boost controller, 76mm straight pipe cat-back from eBay and a great tune! Some extras were Lightweight pulley kit, had a Short throw shifter I remember, a new wing from STI, and a Sparco steering wheel. Car was a freaking beast

Then I totaled the engine and got a 535D E60 with a remap, but yeah...now I'm in a hole, stuck, working minimum wage, so I can't even afford a freaking.... skateboard
YouΓÇÖll feel the economy difference going from an Impreza to the twin turbo diesel. Is yours the m57 or the n57 engine?

IΓÇÖve got the f30 330d with a stage 1 map on at present and IΓÇÖm still averaging above 40mpg

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
YouΓÇÖll feel the economy difference going from an Impreza to the twin turbo diesel. Is yours the m57 or the n57 engine?

IΓÇÖve got the f30 330d with a stage 1 map on at present and IΓÇÖm still averaging above 40mpg
M57. The N57 I think they put in the newer cars, not in E60. Twin turbo 3-liter diesel it was. Sold it 2 yrs ago. Urban consumption around 15-16 liters per 100 km, extra urban was around 10-11, extremely thirsty engine.

Now I got the Zafira B, 150 hp turbo on factory CNG natural gas, driving it as a cab.

Shakmeister5000

M57. The N57 I think they put in the newer cars, not in E60. Twin turbo 3-liter diesel it was. Sold it 2 yrs ago. Urban consumption around 15-16 liters per 100 km, extra urban was around 10-11, extremely thirsty engine.

Now I got the Zafira B, 150 hp turbo on factory CNG natural gas, driving it as a cab.
I feel the ΓÇÿMΓÇÖ blocks are a lot better than the ΓÇÿNΓÇÖ, theyΓÇÖre bullet proof engines.

HereΓÇÖs mine :)

Attachments

• 1608B40E-5777-46C0-AB74-AB57998AB4F0.jpeg
    1608B40E-5777-46C0-AB74-AB57998AB4F0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 134
Reactions: JohnBulgaria
OP
OP
TrVlogs

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Holy smokes. They are really rare here in the states. People here are paying over 100K for them lol.

OP
OP
TrVlogs

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Hey, I am a bike lover, I love mountain bikes.
But one day a saw a car Ford Mustang GT Classic Vintage and I was fall in love with this car. This car is a monster and the sound of the car engineer made me mad.
Is any here also love this car? or anyone who also love bikes? Please their story with us about how they get in love with bikes and which types of bikes you likes.
Sorry for the late reply. Yea That is a beautiful car. My friend, she is building a classic Mustang GT and I forgot the year. Bikes I like them but I am just scared of them.