• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Automotive Any other car enthusiasts on here?

Shakmeister5000

I personally don't have a fav but I have been following this brand called Ambit Wheels. I just like simple style nothing too crazy.5 to 7 spoke wheels.
I need to check them out. IΓÇÖve always loved the Vossen VSF-1 concave alloys.. but the price though :( IΓÇÖve always wanted the 20ΓÇ¥ for my my car, IΓÇÖm currently rolling on the 19ΓÇ¥ BMW 403m alloys just now that needs refurbed. Ruins the look of the car after I gave the body work a good detailed wash because the clear coat is coming away, typical BMW alloys though

OP
OP
TrVlogs

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I need to check them out. IΓÇÖve always loved the Vossen VSF-1 concave alloys.. but the price though :( IΓÇÖve always wanted the 20ΓÇ¥ for my my car, IΓÇÖm currently rolling on the 19ΓÇ¥ BMW 403m alloys just now that needs refurbed. Ruins the look of the car after I gave the body work a good detailed wash because the clear coat is coming away, typical BMW alloys though
Sorry for the late reply been going on a lot of car cruises lately. I see a lot of BMW's powers go with 19's. Is it pricy to get wheels reburished? I always hear people talk about it but never really looked into it.

Reactions: Shakmeister5000

Shakmeister5000

Sorry for the late reply been going on a lot of car cruises lately. I see a lot of BMW's powers go with 19's. Is it pricy to get wheels reburished? I always hear people talk about it but never really looked into it.
Spotted an M4 yet? :p

It depends where you go to. The company I go to takes £50 per alloy for a refurb and it will be a bit more due do the wheel being diamond cut but I’m thinking of getting them fully powder coated in gloss black as I’m planning on doing a full wrap during the summer season ;)

OP
OP
TrVlogs

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I spotted two at the cars & coffee we went to. Man, that is cheap it's in the hundreds here.

Shakmeister5000

I spotted two at the cars & coffee we went to. Man, that is cheap it's in the hundreds here.
I might have done the worldΓÇÖs first, couple over o
i might have created the worldΓÇÖs first. People over at the BMW forums donΓÇÖt like it cause they tend to donΓÇÖt like changes, itΓÇÖs quite funny lol
265DCBA4-F900-401C-937C-E4967606014A.jpeg
43F9A4D9-DB28-4BD2-AC99-597DB7F140A5.jpeg
6CAFD00F-E73B-449F-A10D-9BD242371FAF.jpeg
10A4B439-A677-459E-8A9D-C67803D3CF7C.jpeg
CC35B241-ABAC-40CE-BA95-DBD4594810DA.jpeg

OP
OP
TrVlogs

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
But it looks amazing though. That's why I stopped going to car forums & FB Groups it's nothing but hate & down talk. However, I am in an all-female group it's nothing love & support.

• Love
Reactions: Shakmeister5000

Shakmeister5000

But it looks amazing though. That's why I stopped going to car forums & FB Groups it's nothing but hate & down talk. However, I am in an all-female group it's nothing love & support.
Sounds like I need to join the group. IΓÇÖll rename myself as ΓÇÿShakalinaΓÇÖ lol

OP
OP
TrVlogs

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I still learning about that. I like Tesla but would never own one unless for business.

• Love
Reactions: Mahad