• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice is there a legal way to get the 4000 hours ?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Well, it's a health concern. As fishermen we are expose to skin cancer causing uv-rays all the time. Plus there is the threat of heat stroke in the summer and hypothermia amid winter. It'd be a threat to your health to try and produce one fishing video per day. So, our content is produced at a much slower rate compared to a gaming channel for instance.

It's much like a mountain climber. That mountain doesn't take to kindly to people climbing all over it's face, plus altitude sickness, and they have uv problem being that high on the mountain in such thin air. The health risk for a outdoors channel is significantly higher the more content we output.
Well said... and not one of the things you typically think about when it comes to what is happening behind the scenes for a channel. Had a bout with heat stroke just the other day in fact, ruined me on what was the best fishing trip of the year. I suffered through and I kept filming... but damn that took the wind out of my sails.

• Wow
Reactions: Damon

c0nefn

being monetized is for the past 12 months, its not every year, i think you have misunderstood that! Good luck also