• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming What is your favorite type of video games?

HintPink

My all-time favorite type of video games has to be CS2. The strategic gameplay, teamwork, and the adrenaline rush in each match is just unparalleled.

HintPink

My all-time favorite type of video games has to be CS2. The strategic gameplay, teamwork, and the adrenaline rush in each match is just unparalleled.
Whether you're a Counter-Strike fan or into something else, the thrill of competition and camaraderie in gaming is what makes it special.

Naicha

From childhood, I've been immersed in Blizzard games, and currently, I've dived headfirst into WotLK Classic. Questing and exploring, I've come to realize the grind for reputation is omnipresent, yet it hasn't deterred my progress. While I've managed to reach Sindragosa in ICC, defeating her remains elusive. Progress-wise, I've leveled up three characters and geared one up to an impressive 5.7 gear score. Considering the prospect of leveling another character, I'm hesitant to undergo the manual process again. Hence, I'm contemplating utilizing the trusted service of wowvendor for WotLK powerleveling. Given the involvement of developers and esports organizations in boosting, why not take advantage of it :D

KaiTheCorruptKingYT

First person shooters, Warframe I think classifies as a 3rd person shooter so that too!, and I love Co-op games , and online games too! My number 1 favorite is Warframe!

johndavistq

My favorite type of video games are crossplay games, allowing for versatile multiplayer experiences across different platforms, with Fortnite being my top pick for its dynamic gameplay and vibrant community.