• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming What is your favorite type of video games?

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone first of all I am new here. Second thing, This is my favorite topic of all, I could go on and on talking about this.
So I am going to make it short. I love RPG games, especially the ones that have an engaging plot, that actually teaches you something. Thus in the end you feel like you have learned something that could actually help you in the real world. Remember all games have been created by people just like you and me, so everything they put in the game came from their experience. Sometimes I also like to play roleplay games like the sims, they make me feel like I am in control and I could do and be anything I want, I know I could do that in the real world too, but in the game, it feels soo easy. Sometimes, I just want to blow stuff up or just have some fun with it, So that is when I go to action games, especially Zombie games. I feel Powerful and unstoppable when I play them, My favorite game is "State of decay 2". I hope this has helped someone in anyway, Know You know a little bit about me

sysakyk

My favourites are online multiplayer games because they allow me to communicate with multiple people I would not be able to meet and talk to in real life. It makes me feel like a part of the community, and itΓÇÖs the most important thing about such games for me.

sysakyk

My favourites are online multiplayer games because they allow me to communicate with multiple people I would not be able to meet and talk to in real life. It makes me feel like a part of the community, and itΓÇÖs the most important thing about such games for me.
ThatΓÇÖs why I spend there so much time and buy boosters on https://skycoach.gg/destiny-boost. ItΓÇÖs like partying for other people, but IΓÇÖm too anxious actually to leave the room. ThatΓÇÖs why these games effectively replace human interaction.
I also sometimes play old offline games like Star Wars: Jedi Academy and Stronghold: Crusader to remember my childhood and vibe.

HealthyTiffany

Subscriber Goal
I love a little of everything, but I frequent RPGs the most. My favorite titles of all time are:
1. Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (I would REALLY love to have a tattoo sleeve of this one; maybe by the end of 2024),
2. Final Fantasy X (I have a tattoo of this one)

But otherwise, I really enjoy survival games, simulations like Stardew Valley / Coral Island, the Sims... FPS because I love Apex...

Gaming is all I do, love it!

TheCaptainJJ

My favourite type of games are racing and my favourite series is F-Zero

Top 3 games for me are:

1. F-Zero X
2. Gran Turismo 7
3. Smash Bros Ultimate

Karrie Feigley

Subscriber Goal
Back in the day when we had gaming systems like the original Nintendo, my favorite game was Super Mario Brothers 1-3. For Sega Genesis: All of the Sonic The Hedgehog and Mortal Kombat.
I've enjoyed playing Kingdom Hearts, Krash Bandakoot, Tekken, Street Fighter and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Iron_Lord

1. Strategy games (Civilization 2 & 3, Age of Empires/Kings, Heroes of Might and Magic 3 & 4)
2. MMORPG

Noah526

Well, probably most of all I like strategy and action games. And in general any genre of games that you can play with friends. After all, with friends, any genre of games will be interesting.

DrakeHeyman

My gaming tastes are quite eclectic, but if I had to pick favorites, I'd say I'm a sucker for RPGs that let me dive deep into immersive worlds like "The Witcher 3" and "Skyrim." There's just something magical about exploring vast landscapes and shaping my character's destiny.

DrakeHeyman

My gaming tastes are quite eclectic, but if I had to pick favorites, I'd say I'm a sucker for RPGs that let me dive deep into immersive worlds like "The Witcher 3" and "Skyrim." There's just something magical about exploring vast landscapes and shaping my character's destiny.

But then, I also enjoy the cerebral challenge of strategy games like "Civilization VI," where every decision feels like a game-changing move on the global chessboard. It's the thrill of building an empire from scratch that keeps me hooked. And, hey, speaking of gaming thrills, if you ever want to spice things up a bit, you should look at this site to find more info here about cheat codes for games like Call of Duty. They can add a whole new layer of excitement to your gaming sessions.