• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming What is your favorite type of video games?

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I love games that you can play for hundreds if not thousands of hours, mostly strategy games. As a kid that was Civilization and Football Manager. I still play Football Manager but Civilization have been replaced by like Europa Universalis 4, Imperator: Rome and Crusader Kings 3. Other than that I'm having a blast in WoW Classic right now and I love the Yakuza series where I try to play through one of the games in the series every longer vacation. I also got a VR headset during the Black Friday sale as a form of entertainment, work out and socializing during the pandemic, so I'm slowly exploring the world of VR games.

Reactions: Ltsrcktechies

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
I started gaming on a Pentium II computer bought by my dad. ThatΓÇÖs such a difficult question
in part because my taste in game play has changed over time. However, my favorite games of
all times are: Far Cry, Dark Sun, Mario, and PUBG

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm into FPS games like Call Of Duty and BR like PUBg. But I also play other games from time to time like Star Trek Armada II and Slime Rancher. Just depends on my mood.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I have this fighting game on my phone called Marvel Contest of Champions, and it is the game that I play the most. I also have a PS4 and enjoy playing games such as GTA 5 and Spiderman Miles Morales. I also love platformer games such as Ratchet and Clank and Crash Bandicoot.

Before I had the ps4 I played on a ps2 all the time and I loved playing Guitar Hero (on expert level), Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex, and Midnight Club 3. Midnight Club 3 was a racing game but I was terrible at racing so I just drove around and destroyed the city instead and even pushed some busses off this giant ramp that I found.

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I dont have specific genre that I like, BUT I do like games that I enjoy, any games.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
first person and third person shooters, racing games, puzzles, mobile games and 2d/3d platform games are always fun to me. And I also love some Minecraft. Haven't played many shooters recently. The last ones I really got into were BioShock.

• Wow

Sageofwargaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm a big turn based strategy game player. I'm not very good at rts games but I like those too. I don't mind survival games or shooters but I find myself loosing interest in them fast.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Survival Horror! Can't wait for Sons of the Forest to drop!

Ovan 01

1. MMORPG ( mostly FF XIV in my time now )
2. RPG Game ( Suikoden is a Materpiece )
3. Mobile Games
4. FPS Game ( Destiny 2 and PUBG )
5. Simulation game ( The Sims or Farming game )
6. Real time Strategy game ( most of it are Dota 2 now )

• Wow
Reactions: JTtheSuperGamer