• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How often did you post?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
For TubeBuddy it's twice a week, once for a video and one a stream. On my personal channel I'm going for once bi-weekly to give me time to create. on my gaming channel it's once every other day, and each has it's own strengths and weaknesses :)

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I just posted once a week. Struggling for content if more than once a week. But lately been posting twice a week. May need to step up on this.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I only do once a week but if I break it down that I have different content then it's fortnightly content depending on what I'm doing on my schedule.

Reactions: Cazuu

Oliver & Liz

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I currently post once a week on Saturday. I plan to post twice a week starting September 1st. Recording multiple videos in a week with young kiddos can be very difficult but we're all learning and getting better at it.

PlayerWon391

Hey mate.
I am just new to YouTube but at this stage I am trying to post at least 1-2 videos a week.
My goal is to continue at that pace and then hopefully gauge what videos are most watched and work with them as my strengths.
Cheers.