• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How often did you post?

Bulltahr

Motorcycles, since the 80's......
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Once a week, but "they" do recommend more often, depends on the subject material. As a subscriber I don't want to be flooded with content and notifications, but maybe that's just me, an older guy that doesn't want to be glued to my phone anymore than I already am...

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, in my first year I'd be posting sometimes 7 days a week, and sometimes 2 to 3 times a day. I'd recommend doing it 3 times a week if you can, minimum once a week if possible.

Meanwhile I published 4 videos in 2020 o_O

• Love
Reactions: Devil station

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
When a new version of my channels main game get released I do it more or less daily for a few months and then I start to take longer breaks and release videos more rarely.

NanoniumTheDude

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
When I started, I had a phase of 2 videos a day (they weren't any good and it was a struggle haha) but then I stopped because thinking of daily content was hard and maybe I realized that mass pumping out bad videos isn't a good idea

• Wow
Reactions: Mower93

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
When I first started (2013) I did maybe a video a month, sometimes two. I was not very serious about it, just sharing vids for friends and family back in the old country.

When YT asked me to monetize (2016?), I started to take it a little more seriously. I was posting two a week, then after a year or so, went to 3 a week. I did that for a couple years and got tired. Now I am back to two a week.

Reactions: Mower93 and Damon

L&S_CREW

m.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I post a few times a week. We are new on YouTube. We are about 3 weeks in. 125 subs already! We post challenges, pranks and just humor videos. Also our family videos too. Any recommendations on when and how often to post.

Itsjust me

Kind a bit confusing for me to answer, since i just create my channel a week ago. I have been watching alot of videos answering this simillar questions, some said this n that. Since my "re-upload" Channel about tiktok funny moment, so yes i upload a lots of short videos over this couple days, see whats gonna happens.

Damoforce

TubeBuddy Pro
I try and post once a week. I really should start aiming to post on same days of the week. But atm I'm not in a routine of making consistent content.

• Wow
Reactions: Francis Young

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
It all depends on your niche I will say. My channel is lifestyle and news so I analyse viral news daily. There are days I have to post 3 videos a day if the topics are all hot and people want my take on it. I think if I wasn't doing viral news I will be posting twice a week and a particular day so my subcriber will know when to expect the video.

In all, as a content producer, you make video when you feel in your gut that the inspiration is there. As long as they are quality video and your subscribers are interested. Why not?

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
How often did you post videos when you first started your channel? Every day? 3 times a week?
After starting my channel many years ago, I still consider myself quite new
to it, which means I feel other people new to YouTube can relate to my recent
experience. Upload at least once a week while starting from scratch and
spend the rest time on promoting it.