• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Mobile live streaming

Dear friends
I am new creator and after reaching 1 k subscriber still it is showing that you are not eligible for live streaming through mobile while no strike and our channel verified long back.
Pl suggest and for laptop also asking some software and then copy stream link there ,I tried one but there is no video and voice lag is there
Thanks

Attachments

• 48AB35EA-532C-4D7C-A4C8-4AFAEAE40886.jpeg
    48AB35EA-532C-4D7C-A4C8-4AFAEAE40886.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 123
  • 43976021-2571-4CA1-94D3-8BE3BC7259E5.jpeg
    43976021-2571-4CA1-94D3-8BE3BC7259E5.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 126

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Dear friends
I am new creator and after reaching 1 k subscriber still it is showing that you are not eligible for live streaming through mobile while no strike and our channel verified long back.
Pl suggest and for laptop also asking some software and then copy stream link there ,I tried one but there is no video and voice lag is there
Thanks
This has nothing to do with the TubeBuddy plugin or app so I've moved it to YouTube Discussions.

If you can't stream directly from YouTube, you can use that stream key (don't show it to anyone or they can use it to stream on your channel from somewhere else) and put the stream key into something like streamlabs obs and that will connect you through to YouTube live. I personally prefer going live via StreamLabs rather than the native YouTube streaming method.

As for mobile streaming, it may take a day or so for it to activate, so check it in a few hours to see if it's caught up. You can use something like streamlabs on mobile, or some other mobile streaming apps I believe.

Reactions: MRAITVLOGS