• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

VITREOUSesl

TubeBuddy User
I started to play Fortnite few days ago and i saw that nVidia made available auto capture highlights with nVidia ShadowPlay. There are many players out there who do not know how to use the "auto capture highlight feature" so i made a detailed video about it.

Reactions: Fonte King

Raven@TDMedia

Subscriber Goal
This is a special video that I created for the 3 year wedding anniversary. This was the first video I have done all the video editing for without any assistance from my wife (for obvious reasons) as she is the chief editor and has the training on the software professionally. Please provide me any helpful feedback for this so I can learn to better my skills editing.

MrYorkiesWorld

Subscriber Goal
So we jump back into the cockpit today of the PMDG 737-800 WL. This time, our flight takes us on the return journey back from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai (VABB) to Dubai International Airport (OMDB), taking almost 3 and a half hours, but we finally got there in the end!

The Jet Airways skin can be downloaded from the AVSIM Libraries, and I have to say first hand that I love the way it looks and the way its been designed. It goes well against the beautiful scenery on takeoff and landing during this flight ΓÇô all brought together by a lovely evening sunset as we came through our approach into Mumbai.

Reactions: Fonte King

MrYorkiesWorld

Subscriber Goal
This historic flight takes us from Frankfurt (EDDF) to Los Angeles (KLAX) in the beautiful PMDG 747-400 Queen of The Skies II. This historic flight is no longer flown in the 747, but I thought it would make an excellent addition to the channel and a fantastic opportunity for me to learn the 747 for future flights etc

Ill hopefully be doing a lot more flights just like this, and weve finally hit a milestone on this channel for the LONGEST flight Ive ever actually completed non-stop all the way through. This was a huge challenge for me and I hope you appreciate me adding this to the channel!

Murthag91

This week the alpha of Battle for Azeroth went finaly up, with today video i'm covering the stroy of the Zandalari Trolls. A new faction that will join the Horde faction in game.

BlackDragon

For some reason I can not show the video right here
but it is a montage of me playing gats.io in the morning when no-one is on or so I thought

DreamChaser

Subscriber Goal
Hi Guys,

Here is my most recent video from a 2 Day solo trip to Lisbon in Portugal, first time ever doing this sort of travel so it was rather cool experience!