• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

stefani

www.stefanikang-tango.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi all, i have followed some advises from you , using 1080 upload, use teleprompter and highlighted my thumbnail pic ....still needs improvement , speak more often free not using text.......and not using the stop button that much, hahah..

Reactions: Cristal Weiss

KingRaghv

Subscriber Goal
Well i made attempt for making animation funny video of stickman please watch it and tell if i shall make more or not :)

beardedconsumer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheVGPLads

Today we continue with more Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Live Gameplay but this time with a twist. Because when its 3 O'clock in the morning you have to be quiet and therefore i introduce you to the worlds quietest gameplay of black ops 3 multiplayer live.

CJO

Hi, last week I started a youtube for my guitar cover videos. I want to gain more subscribers before I start uploading videos of my own music.I currently have three videos up.
GOAL: I have 20 subscribers and once I have 50 I will post a hard heavy metal Killswitch Engage song.

Moe Krypto

This is a video about how to get free Dogecoin. Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that is currently worth about 1 penny each.

I'm a YouTube n00b but I'm having fun and learning a ton. My goal is to get as many Subscribers as possible. So far, I have 3! I guess I have a long way to go.

justindx1

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I decided to to do a ladder match and well it was fun especially with 8 computer wrestlers lol