• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Tag tools is Gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinod Mandyal

www.fxmandyal.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Tubebuddy,
The Tag tools from the Edit Video page is gone !! - I want to add tags and search for the Ranking But it's not there anymore attaching a screenshot. Please check it out and resolve this

Attachments

• Tag Tools Missing.PNG
    Tag Tools Missing.PNG
    140.2 KB · Views: 184

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
We're aware of this issue and are testing on a fix. This should be out within 24 - 48 hours :)

Though it might take a bit longer for Chrome to approve of the update.

EDIT: The fix has been published. It's already out on Firefox, but it can take a couple days for Chrome to approve.

Last edited:

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Please Contact support@tubebuddy.com .

I don't see problem in mine and the details you show is in "other" section of Video details but not "Basic" section.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
support@tubebuddy.com is your best option, but before you do that, try simply resetting your computer. Any errors I encounter with TubeBuddy is usually fixed with resetting the computer for a few moments. In a time where we rarely ever shut down computers, using web browsers for extended times can causes glitches in your system memory which a simple reset can flush out.

The old saying ΓÇ£have you tried turning it off and onΓÇ¥ fixes a surprising amount of issues with browsers. But if that doesnΓÇÖt help, the main page of this forum has a virtual assistant which can take you step by step with what support will need to know such as operating system, browser, browser version, plugin version etc. it still goes through to support@tubebuddy.com but will provide a lot more information for the support team to work with to help you out.

Teranul

Hi guys so I think something happened I am the manager of over 10 big channels and from all of them, the same situation the tag for keywords elements is gone like the image before posted by Mandayal. I have restarted the pc and deleted cache.

Reactions: Adel MyDeen

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Sounds like you have tried everything, but the best first step is always to disable the extension, shut down the browser completely (including any background processes) or reboot, then try it again. If it is still an error it isn't TubeBuddy. If the error goes away, then definitely reach out to support as mentioned above.

Teranul

Sounds like you have tried everything, but the best first step is always to disable the extension, shut down the browser completely (including any background processes) or reboot, then try it again. If it is still an error it isn't TubeBuddy. If the error goes away, then definitely reach out to support as mentioned above.

Yes, I did all of the above but since I see there are only very few cases I imagine it may be a bug at this point and will wait until tomorrow.

Thank you!

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Yes, I did all of the above but since I see there are only very few cases I imagine it may be a bug at this point and will wait until tomorrow.

Thank you!
Do note, there are tons of reports circling that YouTube is doing a bunch of beta feature testing right now. Some of it seems to be UX-only, others a bit more substantial. There seems to be no logic as to who is getting what test feature, etc. You'll see threads in this forum of different people with different versions of the same features.

extramagic

It looks like YouTube seems to have changed where the tags show up in the UI as all of the video details are on one page now, maybe that has something to do with it? Mine is doing the same thing. I also updated Chrome right before it happened.

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
It looks like YouTube seems to have changed where the tags show up in the UI as all of the video details are on one page now, maybe that has something to do with it? Mine is doing the same thing. I also updated Chrome right before it happened.
Mine just literally disappeared in the last 5 minutes and is now under "Show More" on the individual video pages.

ParkerPhoto

I'm having the same issue. Yes, I can see the tags after expanding the options at the bottom. However, the tags are not showing the rankings. Plus, the right panel no longer shows the TubeBuddy options; monetization warning, checklist, etc.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
We're aware of this issue and are testing on a fix. This should be out within 24 - 48 hours :)

Though it might take a bit longer for Chrome to approve of the update.

EDIT: The fix has been published. It's already out on Firefox, but it can take a couple days for Chrome to approve.

Last edited:

Herrmannator Scott

Subscriber Goal
Here's what I find interesting. I purchased TubeBuddy mainly because of "tags" and some other things, keep in mind. Now I see this:

"Tags
Tags can be useful if content in your video is commonly misspelled. Otherwise, tags play a minimal role in helping viewers find your video..."

Can anyone explain why tags now suddenly play a "minimal" role when the big hype for this software was geared towards helping people with tags?

*Cheers*

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Here's what I find interesting. I purchased TubeBuddy mainly because of "tags" and some other things, keep in mind. Now I see this:

"Tags
Tags can be useful if content in your video is commonly misspelled. Otherwise, tags play a minimal role in helping viewers find your video..."

Can anyone explain why tags now suddenly play a "minimal" role when the big hype for this software was geared towards helping people with tags?

*Cheers*
This explains it:

Reactions: Herrmannator Scott

goldfries

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Yes, exactly what happened to me and what made me join the forum just to look for information.

From what I saw Youtube changed layout.

I discovered it when I tried to populate tags and it(TB) doesn't move like it normally would.

Status
Not open for further replies.