• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life How many cups of coffee/tea do you drink?

GearVlogz

TubeBuddy Pro
www.gearvlogz.com
Subscriber Goal
For me about 3-4of these cups.
Coffee-Mug.jpg
Think it 15-20 oz.

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I used to drink tea and coffee all day everyday, however now I have cut out the caffeine and only drink water or zero calorie fizzy drinks lol

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't drink coffee or tea. I avoid those too. I stick with milk

None! Just water for me. I've never liked tea (weird, I know ΓÇö everyone teases me about it, but I just find it disgusting) and I don't drink coffee either :laughing:
I hate coffee. But some times I drink tea.

I usually have a lot of energy therefore, I only drink coffee when I lack sleep or when I'm super tired.
Coffe might be addictive right?

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have never been a coffee drinker. I'll have hot tea if I'm not feeling well. I do like Chai, though.

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
This is so relevant to me because I like coffee and tea, but I limited myself to only drink coffee for 2 cups a day. Btw, you should try "teh tubruk" if you're a tea drinker.

Reactions: 18_Bees

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I used to have 2 cups of coffee - one with breakfast and one around 4pm but now I only have 1 in the morning as the late afternoon one interferes with my sleep

18_Bees

www.18bees.com
Subscriber Goal
I've noticed 1 cup of coffee isn't enough for me anymore, and it made me question, how many cups of coffee are safe to drink because I know some have some crazy numbers, and I know our tea drinkers are similar.

So my question is, how many cups of tea or coffee do you drink a day on average?
1 cup of coffee in the morning and thats it. I tried to do seconds but it spoils the first and is never more enjoyable.

NanoniumTheDude

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
0 - I like to not rely on anything to keep me going, I'd rather melt in tiredness than drink it. Did drink it once tho, not my thing regardless.

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I usually drink 1 cup a day depending on... But I had to force my self do cut down on coffee because I usually drank like 6-10 cups a day; LOL! Like "Big ones!"

But Now It's one or maybe 2-3 depending on if I have something like a snack or something :D

Pete A Turner

Known Member
I've noticed 1 cup of coffee isn't enough for me anymore, and it made me question, how many cups of coffee are safe to drink because I know some have some crazy numbers, and I know our tea drinkers are similar.

So my question is, how many cups of tea or coffee do you drink a day on average?
1, maybe 3, but also maybe 0 Coffee/Tea doesn't really have a hold on me. But if an all nighter is necessary, I'll coffee up and get after it.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
1 pure black(no sugar or milk added) of coffee a day is good enough for me. I mostly do it for the enjoyment of liking its taste. And not really for increasing my energy levels.

Sageofwargaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I noticed that I am drinking more coffee lately. I usually do two cups a day, now I drink two in the morning, then one at lunch and I have another around 5.