• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life How many cups of coffee/tea do you drink?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've noticed 1 cup of coffee isn't enough for me anymore, and it made me question, how many cups of coffee are safe to drink because I know some have some crazy numbers, and I know our tea drinkers are similar.

So my question is, how many cups of tea or coffee do you drink a day on average?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I start my day with a cup of "Death Wish" coffee. Yes, that's a real brand. It has 2x the caffeine of regular coffee. After that I move to regular-strength coffee for at least two more cups. That's usually over a 4 hour period in the morning. 0600 - 1000 is my productive time of the day, and caffeine fuels that productivity.

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
One 500ml can of Monster in the morning for me.. 160mg of caffeine...
At my office desk..

Then about 11 hours later, a preworkout drink before heading to the gym..
Approx 200mg of caffeine..

That's plenty for me each day :)

Reactions: Beanie Draws

RandomFamilia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I've noticed 1 cup of coffee isn't enough for me anymore, and it made me question, how many cups of coffee are safe to drink because I know some have some crazy numbers, and I know our tea drinkers are similar.

So my question is, how many cups of tea or coffee do you drink a day on average?
I drink from one - two cups of coffee or one coffee one tea per day. My body can not handle any more than that. You are correct it is not healthy to have too much coffee.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
It really depends on how lazy I feel. If I'm feeling real lazy, I only refill my water. If I'm not lazy, then I usually drink about 2 - 4 cups (depending if it's coffee or tea) lol

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Depends where I am. In the UK mostly Tea - herbal and regular say 4 cups plus 1 coffee. In Italy, my coffee intake doubles or trebles because it is soooo good (so does my red wine drinking, but that's a different story ;)).

issabelle leo

Subscriber Goal

I'm drinks 4/5 cup of coffee everyday. And drink plain water 2litre per day. Before going sleep, I must drink coffee. I can't sleep if I'm not taking it.

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
I'm drinks 4/5 cup of coffee everyday. And drink plain water 2litre per day. Before going sleep, I must drink coffee. I can't sleep if I'm not taking it.
This is a person I feel I can trust completely...

Unlike you very suspicious "I don't drink coffee or tea" people...

• Haha
Reactions: Ikerot

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
None! Just water for me. I've never liked tea (weird, I know ΓÇö everyone teases me about it, but I just find it disgusting) and I don't drink coffee either :laughing:

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
I would say....minimum 2 (morning and night) but on day off...it can go to 4-5
Good, a healthy number.

It really depends on what I have going on...some days, it is just one cup...today it was 5! :O
OK, also a healthy number

None! Just water for me. I've never liked tea (weird, I know ΓÇö everyone teases me about it, but I just find it disgusting) and I don't drink coffee either :laughing:
Suspicious!