• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life How many cups of coffee/tea do you drink?

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I donΓÇÖt drink coffee or tea.. I drink soda usually but I buy the tiny cans that are like only 100 calories lol maybe this is why IΓÇÖm always tired Hahahah!!!! If I REALLY need some caffeine IΓÇÖll buy a Bang or Reign energy drink.. and with those energy drinks I believe one can is equal to 3 cups of coffee which is about 250mg caffeine.... the energy drinks are hit or miss with me.. some days IΓÇÖll drink one and feel GREAT!!! And other times IΓÇÖll feel shaky and sick lol I donΓÇÖt drink them that much anymore

Reactions: PinayLifeUSA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I donΓÇÖt drink coffee or tea.. I drink soda usually but I buy the tiny cans that are like only 100 calories lol maybe this is why IΓÇÖm always tired Hahahah!!!! If I REALLY need some caffeine IΓÇÖll buy a Bang or Reign energy drink.. and with those energy drinks I believe one can is equal to 3 cups of coffee which is about 250mg caffeine.... the energy drinks are hit or miss with me.. some days IΓÇÖll drink one and feel GREAT!!! And other times IΓÇÖll feel shaky and sick lol I donΓÇÖt drink them that much anymore
I have an 11yo that keeps wanting me to get her Bang. They seem to target schools with their advertising, I keep explaining she doesn't need the equivalent of 3 cups of coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeff Goober

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I just got a starbucks drink and it's really tasty.

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
I really, really need to eliminate caffeine. I drink soda at the moment, but occasionally I'll drink coffee, and when I do, it's always too much (3+ cups) with tons of sugar and cream. I know that I feel a million times better when I just drink water, but it's so hard to switch and get past the caffeine headaches.

CuppaTeebs

Probably from 4 cups of tea/ coffee a day, I have to have a brew in the morning otherwise I canΓÇÖt function lol

JoanMich

Subscriber Goal
I've noticed 1 cup of coffee isn't enough for me anymore, and it made me question, how many cups of coffee are safe to drink because I know some have some crazy numbers, and I know our tea drinkers are similar.

So my question is, how many cups of tea or coffee do you drink a day on average?

4 cups of tea everyday.. and I'm feeling good..