• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Let's talk about the weather

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Here in the Philippines, it's relatively sunny, but can rain sometimes.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It's nice weather outside today and Australia is heading further into spring, so I should probably get out and take a walk while the weather is nice.

OP
OP
Legacy

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I've got like 5 inches of rain headed my way on Friday from remaints of a tropical storm

OP
OP
Legacy

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
That rain they were advertising for in my last post never arrived.

My iphone is stuck in Celsius mode and idk how to switch it back in the weather app so it says it's 20 degrees outside right now.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
That rain they were advertising for in my last post never arrived.

My iphone is stuck in Celsius mode and idk how to switch it back in the weather app so it says it's 20 degrees outside right now.
Congratulations on embracing how all but 7 countries of the world report their temperatures :laughing:

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
We got a cooler day today, thank goodness - 72┬║F now. I had the windows open last night and it was probably in the mid-50's. Both of my housemates complained about the cold this morning. We're only an hour from NYC - mid-50's is not cold around here!

OP
OP
Legacy

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Ive had my windows open a lot the past couple weeks because the weather has been cooler, but warm so it feels good. I like letting the natural air into my room, and I even set a fan in front of the window to help that outside air flow in. Today is about the coolest day I've had since March though. It's 16C outside right now (3:27PM) but getting down to 4C right now

OP
OP
Legacy

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I mean its getting down to 4 C tonight not right now (it wont let me edit the post)

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Where I am, itΓÇÖs very a comfortable 25 ish deg C, low humidity so no sweating constantly, but the problem with cool dry sunny weather is the static electricity build up in clothing, all I want to do is take off my hoodie when IΓÇÖm getting hot, and zzzzz zzzzzz bzzzzz :laughing: :confused:

OP
OP
Legacy

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Funny, my phone says its drizzling outside right now but I don't see a cloud in the sky (and I double checked to make sure it had the right location and it does). It is currently 79F/26C and really sunny outside (even though my phone for whatever reason says its drizzling rain right now)

salvadorramos

Where I am, itΓÇÖs very a comfortable 25 ish deg C, low humidity so no sweating constantly, but the problem with cool dry sunny weather is the static electricity build up in clothing, all I want to do is take off my hoodie, I used to wear patchwork hoodies, when IΓÇÖm getting hot, and zzzzz zzzzzz bzzzzz :laughing: :confused:
I found myself in this position at times. I feel etching at that time and take off my hoodie same as you.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Well my whole week has been nothing but rain. But ain't complaining. Since I love the rain :)

OP
OP
Legacy

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Its 66F here today. Looks like a rainy week next week and I'm kinda upset about that because it's my spring break and I wanted some nice weather.

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
It's 20C UK, cloudy and very windy. We've just come out of record high temperatures two weeks ago and now we have storms and with a lot of wind and rain.
Yeah, read it in the news. First record all time high, measured 41 at the Heathrow, they had to shut it down. It's insane

lisasmodelhorsediy

Our weather is pretty much the same every day of the year. Warm but not too hot. Almost no rain. About 23 to 28 C. But the sun is intense and need sunscreen as I am on the equator