• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Let's talk about the weather

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
What's the weather like for you right now?

For me it is currently 69F and a bit cloudy. It's not too hot now but it's also only 6:47 AM for me right now.

Reactions: Gabriel bga gaming

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It is 28C 82F Night 9:28pm . Nowadays It's raining but not now exactly. As of now Not too cold Not too hot.

OP
OP
Legacy

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
It is now 94F/34C :sweat: and still partly cloudy.

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It's 20C UK, cloudy and very windy. We've just come out of record high temperatures two weeks ago and now we have storms and with a lot of wind and rain.

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Been around 20C today, sunny with some clouds and a pretty cold wind. Whish it was a few degrees warmer.

OP
OP
Legacy

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I've been getting remaints of Hurricane Laura today. I've had tornado warnings on and off since 2PM CST today.

Reactions: Damon

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Let's see. High today was 110f (43c) and at 8:30pm it is currently 97f (36c). We have set records for the most consecutive days over 110f, and the most days where it fails to get below 90f.

But no hurricanes, so there's that...

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Utterly perfect conditions here... clear water, blue skies and warm/mild temperatures.

Oh no, wait... that was last week. Now I'm staring down the barrel of a hurricane in 110┬░ temps and muddy water.

2020, am I right guys?!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm in Orlando Florida. It's hot here most of the time, worst during the summer. Usually in the 90s F. Best part of Orlando are rolling thunderstorms almost every day maintaining the temp tolerable most of the time. I've been told it gets pretty cold here during winter. This will be my first year this up North of FL. I look forward to the cold. As someone born in the Northern states during a snow storm I welcome cold weather.

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
I'm in Orlando Florida. It's hot here most of the time, worst during the summer. Usually in the 90s F. Best part of Orlando are rolling thunderstorms almost every day maintaining the temp tolerable most of the time. I've been told it gets pretty cold here during winter. This will be my first year this up North of FL. I look forward to the cold. As someone born in the Northern states during a snow storm I welcome cold weather.

I moved to AZ from Washington, DC. Out last year there was the year where we got 34" of snow. As the people around here say, "you don't have to shovel sunshine". 4 years in I don't miss cold weather yet.

Umaimas Cuisine 2

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What's the weather like for you right now?

For me it is currently 69F and a bit cloudy. It's not too hot now but it's also only 6:47 AM for me right now.
For me in Islamabad , Pakistan it is raining now and the weather is really pleasant

leroygaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It is around 90f where I live in WV. I have to work today, and my employment's a/c unit is down in the department I work. How fun.

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Finally a topic perfect for an englisman. It's 18 Celsius with a light drizzle in Liverpool man, shorts weather.

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Finally a topic perfect for an englisman. It's 18 Celsius with a light drizzle in Liverpool man, shorts weather.
As a long-time Seattleite I concur - 18 celsius is absolutely shorts weather. Then I moved to Arizona where it is currently 30 celsius. I'm not sure how to describe what one should wear in this weather...

• Haha
Reactions: residentcasuals