• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips How to get more subscribers

mimmo academy

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys IΓÇÖm new here :) Just started YouTube almost 2 weeks ago. So far I have 7 subscribers, I donΓÇÖt think itΓÇÖs that bad of a number but I donΓÇÖt know for sure. How did yΓÇÖall get more subscribers? Did it just increase as you continued to post more videos? Any good tips on how to increase subscribers? Please let me know if you have any good tips for me!
Don't worry at all , you should work hard and hard

Check out this video on SEO by TB, it should teach you everything you need to know
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAqfpr91CCA&t=15s
This is really useful, thanks a lot

Reactions: Kari B

ScenicSitesAndBites

TubeBuddy Pro
scenicsitesandbites.com
Subscriber Goal
I only have 118 subscribers after 8 months and have found that when I uploaded regularly I gained regularly (slow and steady) but when I did not upload much then I didn't gain as much. I am hoping to get more disciplined and upload more regularly.

Price

Subscriber Goal
If you started yesterday I wouldnt worry about where to post your video. That will get you a few views, but in the end is a years worth of 'a few views' going to do anything for you?

Take this time to put out as many videos as you can without fear of people harassing you. Perfect your videos, make them as perfect as you can while adjusting to a content schedule (3 per week is awesome!). Master your SEO and I promise that YouTube itself will deliver far more views and subscribers than any amount of external pages ever would.
Thanks for giving such kind, thoughtful and inspirational words for new people venturing into YouTube content creation.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

everydaychris

yikes. I'm new here too!!!
Thanks everyone for the tips. I was getting a little depressed. I'm 2 months in with only 65 subscribers. I've read people get a few every day. I get a few every week hahah . Just gotta grind it out baby

NattyRockz

TubeBuddy Pro
More the videos are posted in channel, more views you will get and there are chances more subscribers will come. Please dont opt for sub 4 sub as it is of no use.

Keep working on your content and am sure you will achieve your dreams. Best wishes.

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I'm 2 months in with only 65 subscribers. I've read people get a few every day. I get a few every week hahah . Just gotta grind it out baby

I'm pretty sure that 65 subs in 2 months is a lot more than the average new channel get.