• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips How to get more subscribers

Victoria Nsafoa

Subscriber Goal
Hi guys IΓÇÖm new here :) Just started YouTube almost 2 weeks ago. So far I have 7 subscribers, I donΓÇÖt think itΓÇÖs that bad of a number but I donΓÇÖt know for sure. How did yΓÇÖall get more subscribers? Did it just increase as you continued to post more videos? Any good tips on how to increase subscribers? Please let me know if you have any good tips for me!

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Take a look at this thread: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/30436/

First, you need to produce good videos that make people want to subscribe to. The more your audience likes your videos, the more likely they are to subscribe.

You also want to establish a regular upload schedule, which you want to show in your banner. I've put 'Every Friday!' into my banner, so people know there will be regular new content.

You should also remind your viewers in your video to subscribe to you or check out other videos.

Then you just need to get views through SEO and promotion, and you'll gain new subscribers. But it takes a long time. Just keep at it, learn & try new things, and eventually you will get somewhere.

Oh, and also don't do sub4sub or anything else that artificially increases your subscriber count. You don't want subscribers that don't watch your videos at all. This will only hinder the growth of your channel, as YouTube thinks your videos aren't as interesting.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Make awesome content that is very engaging and makes people wanting more, donΓÇÖt sub4sub or self promote, and learn all you can about how YouTube and itΓÇÖs algorithm works, and also learn how to create eye catching titles, thumbnails, and descriptions, and learn about SEO, but most important: make sure your content doesnΓÇÖt suck.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Have a look at this thread !

• Love
Reactions: Wandering Soup

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think the more videos you have the more likely people will subscribe. They have more chances of finding you if you have a large video library and if they like you from one video they can check out a few more before making a decision. I don't think I've subscribed to someone from one video, I usually look at a few more and then subscribe or they will turn up in my future suggestions, and then if I like the video I'll watch it and then subscribe.

Ci Arts

Subscriber Goal
My first 2 weeks its same as you...i'll try to promote it in socmed group that same niche and somehow more subscriber come o_O

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I agree with all of the above, I research a lot listen and learn from people that are successful (successful in that they are willing to share information and knowledge not necessarily subscriber count although that is a very important consideration as most are masters of their craft).

Just answering your question. Everybody's experience is different but I think in general yes, your subscriber count does go up if you post more videos. I am critical of my videos and I find at least 20 things I could do better in all of them. I do post them but just try to improve on one thing at least in the next update.

Being committed and consistent also helped me too, and above all be patient. In fact, I am more patient now than when I started.

Possibly, though it may be strange is not to concentrate on subscriber count. I would never have believed this when I started in April.

A final tip I found is that by subscribing to similar channels commenting and continuing to engage long term must have helped my growth too by default. As people may come on your channel have a look and if they like it they subscribe. But it has to be genuine so you are able to continue supporting each other.

Reactions: Angela Philip apoe

Angela Philip apoe

Subscriber Goal
Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding the replies. I also watch and listen to more tutorials that's how found out about this community and with this I think Its a good start up for me

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
To most people YouTube will be a marathon, not a sprint. Getting subscribers and views are not easy and till take a lot of hard work and dedication.

Each video you produce is a way for new people to find your channel and if they like it enough they may subscribe. Since your channels is new it has very few videos = very few ways for new potential subscribers to find your channel. As a new channel I would say that your main priority should be creating content. There are exceptions of course, but to my experiences most channels needs hundreds if not thousands of videos to really start picking up.

Set yourself a goal like publishing 3 videos a week for a year with the aim for each video to be better than the previous one. Then in a year you will have about 150-160 videos and at least the most recent once should be really good since you have kept on improving during that year. That would give people a lot of ways to find your channel and hopefully your newer videos will be good enough for people wanting to subscribe to get more content in the future.

zeista

hahaha... same with me...
almost 2 week start, but just only 7 subs...
still have to make another video that will attract another to subs.

Toyteller

Subscriber Goal
I started yesterday, any idea on where to share my page? ItΓÇÖs dead in the water just now. IΓÇÖm away to
Upload another video soon and intend it create every few days. Say 3 videos per week. I know there’s a market out there for Barbie animation but need a little help and advice ❤️

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I started yesterday, any idea on where to share my page? ItΓÇÖs dead in the water just now. IΓÇÖm away to
Upload another video soon and intend it create every few days. Say 3 videos per week. I know there’s a market out there for Barbie animation but need a little help and advice ❤

If you started yesterday I wouldnt worry about where to post your video. That will get you a few views, but in the end is a years worth of 'a few views' going to do anything for you?

Take this time to put out as many videos as you can without fear of people harassing you. Perfect your videos, make them as perfect as you can while adjusting to a content schedule (3 per week is awesome!). Master your SEO and I promise that YouTube itself will deliver far more views and subscribers than any amount of external pages ever would.

• Love
Reactions: Price and Toyteller

Toyteller

Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖve got another one going out tonight and will make videos as much as I can.
Thanks for giving some great advice ❤️

Reactions: TheHappyKidShow

Jarvis Phan

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
It looks like everyone has mention about SEO in here therefore, I will suggest asking your friends and family to subscribe and to share your content with their friends/family. Also, they can give you some valuable feedback.

issabelle leo

Subscriber Goal
I think the more videos you have the more likely people will subscribe. They have more chances of finding you if you have a large video library and if they like you from one video they can check out a few more before making a decision. I don't think I've subscribed to someone from one video, I usually look at a few more and then subscribe or they will turn up in my future suggestions, and then if I like the video I'll watch it and then subscribe.
I'm agree with you.. I'll do the same.

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
@issabelle leo I'm definitely finding I get more subscribers the more videos I put out, I've gone from one or two a month in the early days to one or two a day now. I think because people have a better idea of what you're channel is about the bigger library you have.
Exactly. I just noticed I got about 3 more subscribers after my latest upload. I think some people just view and want to be sure you know what you are doing before they commit themselves.

Last edited: