• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music What are you listening to?

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I just love Taylor swift - always puts be in a good mood - her new albums are so relaxing and I love how they tell a story

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We listen to all types of stuff.. but we both really love Dax!!

Some of our favorite songs of his are:

I Can't Breathe
Self Proclaimed (1, 2, 3 and 4)
My Heart Hurts

If you haven't heard of him.. you should check him out! Definitely sending a message through his music!

• Love

dennisjsmith

My favorite bands are Depeche Mode, New Order, Erasure, The Cure, Tears for Fears, Duran Duran, Pet Shop Boys, and any of the new wave bands of the 80's and club music of the '90s. I have tickets to see New Order and Pet Shop Boys at the Gorge at George, WA. It was canceled due to Covid and rescheduled in October of this year so I'm hoping things are better by then. Have my first vaccine shot so I'll be protected.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_7jk4hq6I4

• Love

DebuJalanan

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I like Maroon 5 today.
A decade ago, my favorite was Linkin' Park.
2 decades ago; Roxette and Cranberries
3 decades ago, Bon Jovi, Metallica and Guns 'n Roses.

jackwillson49

I'm listening to my favourite song Can you hold me by NF. he is an amazing rapper. I'm a huge fan of him, lyrics of his songs are just great. When he release his song I bought Nf artistic logo jacket from here. Here is my favourite song:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q6GJ-MkFsg
The best artist, he is. I also admire this vocalist a much.
I've been donning his jackets for a very long time. and I think his jacket collection is the greatest among all brands.