• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music What are you listening to?

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm still listening to my little girls toys singing fish songs, IΓÇÖm slowly getting used to it :laughing:

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'm heading home from the beach right now :( so I'm listening to some music on my phone while riding in the car (Im not driving). The music I'm listening to right now is rock music including bands like Three Days Grace and Skillet.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
With "Stop Making Sense" showing up on Amazon Prime, I've been on a Talking Heads kick.

Reactions: DrWho42

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I am concentrating on writing some stuff with the TV on so I am listening to the end of the Ghost Buster theme song. However, I love gospel music, soul and R&B

chiesa

I am currently listening Wrld on drugs by juice Wrld. He was a great rapper but unfortunately left us too early. I used to have his special 98 beanie when this song was released. He made his name in such a short span of time in the rap industry. Here is my favourite song of him.

DebraAlexander

I'm listening to my favourite song 'Animal' by Martin Garrix. He is an amazing music artist as everyone knows about it, he got so much fame and following in his teenage through his music art. Here is my favourite song

rubenlainer

I am listening to self care by Mac Miller. Mac Miller was a great artist but sadly left us so early. I still remember when his swimming album was released I was so excited I bought its self care sweatshirts and mac miller merch to celebrate its arrival. I still cant believe he is no more with us. In such a short span of time he made his name in the field of rap music.. Here is my favourite song of him.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel