• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gear Question What program do you use to record?

TCC learncanva4yt

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys. I've been using a Windows 10 recorder since I updated it to this version. It really has a good UI, so I find it easy to use. But I think the options it has are not enough for me. So, I found a better screen recorder for Windows. It has more special features that an inbuilt Windows 10 recorder doesn't have. Btw, my new recorder allows me to record both my computer screen and my phone's one. I think it's very comfortable actually. Anyway, thanks for asking. I hope I've helped you guys.

Did you say what the new recorder was or did I miss it?

DevilByTheTale

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Hiya everyone! I have a gaming channel and I am currently using OBS to record my videos with. It seems like I have problem after problem with OBS when it comes to recording. I won't get into that though. However, I am just curious if anyone uses a different program to record your content?

Thank you!
Something a little more stable yet familiar would be using Streamlabs OBS. When I was doing gaming I found this to be more stable, less cpu intensive, and more intuitive.

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
There are many screen recorders. OBS is most popular, but I tried that, it gets laggy sometimes. So I abandoned it and switched to Bandicam. I am very satisfied with BANDICAM.

pradeepkumarm

Hey guys, I have been using a Vmaker screen recorder for the screen recording and it has both Windows and Mac versions. this allows me to record both webcam and screen simultaneously and it has screen annotation and BLUR features.