• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life How does the pandemic affects you?

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Well we had a pretty serious lockdown in the Philippines. Yesterday was the first time my wife and I were able to go anywhere together since mid March. She had the quarantine pass for the house, so I was not allowed out for 11 or 12 weeks. But for the most part it has not been too bad. The liquor ban was no fun, but not a big problem (I never quite ran out).

I started running of vids to edit. I got caught up on some really old stuff that would probably never have been finished. They relaxed the quarantine on 1JUN and I got 5 or 6 vids filmed and uploaded already ha ha

Reactions: CBSE ENGLISH

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, it was fine until people started going crazy with all kinds of protests, and THEN Twitter started going downhill. There seems to be a lot of turbulance all over there world and I just hope it all calms down, because it's getting to the point that people who are no longer all that active on Social media, are being called out on social media for not being active ENOUGH. No one can really win right now.

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
I have had no work since mid March and I expect I will have none until september at the earliest, I work in Schools in the Uk and they are being very difficult at the moment, probably the most scared group, and without justification.

Reactions: CBSE ENGLISH

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
How does the pandemic affects you? For me this pandemic made my life more miserable :joy::joy::joy:

Through TubeBuddy and my work online it's actually been really good for me, but because of that we have given back in ways like our 24 Hour Charity Stream, given more ways to earn TB, but overall it's been good, but I want the world to heal . I want things to get better for everyone.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

Just Terry Being Me

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
The pandemic has actually made my life better than it was...I started working from home which I love, I started my YouTube channel, and I get to spend more quality time with my husband and children.

Kjred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Ive felt alot more down with the lockdown but making youtube videos and playing games has really helped my just focus my mind on something and get away from it all

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
How does the pandemic affects you? For me this pandemic made my life more miserable :joy::joy::joy:
For me, I coped and am still coping quite well I did not mind being at home . I like being by myself or with people, I was able to take time to self reflect, lose weight, and start exercising.
I did not mind, really my only concern was the fatalities and illnesses going on in the world so I had empathy and compassion for the families and individuals affected.
I was able to take time out to make thoughtful decisions I educated myself on a lot of things and researched loads including being more active on my YouTube page and information about YouTubing. I also supported some people on their weight loss journey too by default as people started asking me questions so I was quite busy.
Oh, I had plenty of naps too .looool

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Now I can't go to Gamestop if I want to. It would be impossible to follow the social distancing rule there.
Sure they can. Easy. We have some small computer stores here and they just put chairs outside for people to wait, and allow 2 or 3 customers in at a time. One leave, one gets in. No worries.

Yoni Arousement

TubeBuddy User
Sure they can. Easy. We have some small computer stores here and they just put chairs outside for people to wait, and allow 2 or 3 customers in at a time. One leave, one gets in. No worries.
The thing with the Gamestop near me is that it's a small store. If it were to still remain open, customers would have to wait their turn at the sidewalks or the parking lots before they can enter.

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Biggest change was the fact I'm working from home 5 days a week with kids instead of 1 day a week without kids. This didn't seem major at first but the kids are starting to get bored and come in to ask questions.
As far as work what used to be 5 minute face to face meetings now are 30 minute meetings with more filler than content and my 8 hour work day has expanded to closer to 9 hours with little time for lunch or bathroom breaks.

Also as much as I like seeing friends and family on Zoom I would rather just talk on the phone so I'm not looking at a computer screen with them just looking back at me for 2+ hours!!!

garretgreen

Long story short I lost my job right when this pandemic started and ive just used the time to practice and develop skills that I was either lacking or wanted to improve.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Because IΓÇÖm in the education game ( IΓÇÖm an English teacher in China, and no not one of those idiot teachers), I lost my job too, but IΓÇÖve been wanting to get out of teaching for a long time now, the market certainly has lost itΓÇÖs golden age thatΓÇÖs for sure, and raise my little girl, and get my painting gig up and running.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Well... my state is going BACK into lockdown. We WERE down to 380... were were SOOO close to 0... and then boom, we're back up to 700+ because people didn't take social distancing seriously... so limits are being set again.

Doesn't effect me much though. I've always enjoyed staying at home anyway. America is in a sad state of affairs with their second spike before the first wave could finish dying down.