• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Cats

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My sweet baby is approaching is quickly approaching 18-years-old, and she is my heart and soul. Unconditional love. <3

6BA854F9-FC2C-4FEB-9350-4F3BB004DDE3_1_105_c.jpeg

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
We don't breed them or know breeders unfortunately. The cat was a rescue :) and what a cute one he is!
MVTWLtL.jpg
He's really cute! My family has also rescued a cat back in 2006. I was at a tennis courts with my sisters and my dad and suddenly a tiny black and white cat comes out from under a car. He was only about 5 weeks old, could fit in the palm of my hand even though I was only about 5 at that time, and he weighed about a pound and a half. My dad felt sorry for him so he took him home with us for the night, not planning to keep him. But the next morning, he had changed his mind. The cat's name is Elvis and it's not noticeable that he was once that tiny helpless kitten that he was when he was found.

In 2017 I got 2 more cats as a Christmas gift. Their names are Copper and Ember and they are brothers from the same litter. Both of them are orange tabby except Copper has white paws and Ember does not.

scottkoz20

TubeBuddy Pro
This is one our 3 - kitten adopted about 3 weeks ago named Harry Purrter. Debating if I want to have him make ΓÇ£picksΓÇ¥ for the NHL playoffs.

Attachments

• BF9B2B82-0E9B-49A7-AF66-C17E5BD2683F.jpeg
    BF9B2B82-0E9B-49A7-AF66-C17E5BD2683F.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 145

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
This is one our 3 - kitten adopted about 3 weeks ago named Harry Purrter. Debating if I want to have him make ΓÇ£picksΓÇ¥ for the NHL playoffs.
Awww so cute! Love the name by the way! I'll get pictures of mine later when I get back home.

Reactions: scottkoz20