• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Cats

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Have a dog but couldn't get a cat as my Dad is allergic. Didn't want to exclude him from visiting!

• Love
Reactions: Talat
OP
OP
T

Talat

Subscriber Goal
My name is Tiara. She is lovely cat. She is saying Hello to everybody

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I love cats but I can't have them where I'm living due to allergies. That said my girlfriend has some back home with her family and my roomies have 2 in their room. All sorts of cats :heart_eyes: my girlfriend back home though has a Russian Blue mix that is beautiful! His name is Sebastian.

• Love

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I don't have a cat but years ago we had a cat business -selling items with cat themes or pictures at cat shows from pens to jewelry, scarves, ornaments, etc. There were so many beautiful cats at the show they looked like the models and they knew it !!! :joy:
Anytime people asked if we had cats my mum used to say yes, but we didn't. She said we can't be making all this money from cat lovers and say we don't have a cat !!

• Love

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I want one Russian if you can help please

We don't breed them or know breeders unfortunately. The cat was a rescue :) and what a cute one he is!
MVTWLtL.jpg

laurenproctor

laurenproctor32.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't have one, but when I can't sleep at night I watch YouTube videos of this one kitten and puppy who are growing up together. If you're interested the channel is here:

• Love

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
i have two cats. one is bella and one is named mustang (i didn't choose the name, it's named after my dad's car)
they are very soft and are birman cats.