• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Increase subscribers and views

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
When researching, It looks like I should be doing review videos to start in my niche (finance) So I have done that for my first three videos. But is not and my next video is another review video. So thinking video 5 should break that a bit. Did you find when you started you felt locked into doing a certain type of video? Or no you just did your documentary fishing videos?

Na, I experimented a lot at the beginning. The videos I do today are totally different from what I started. I started doing tutorials, but I saw a commercial from Orvis, the famous fly fishing company. The CEO and his son took a fly fishing trip to Cuba. They filmed it as a documentary. It hit me that he would sell a lot of fishing tackle that way. From then I started learning about documentary film and changed my approach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luke Anderson

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Na, I experimented a lot at the beginning. The video I do today are totally different from what I started. I started doing tutorials, but I saw a commercial from Orvis, the famous fly fishing company. The CEO and his son had take a fly fishing trip to Cuba. They filming it as a documentary. It hit me that he would sell a lot of fishing tackle that way. From then I started learning about documentary film and changed my approach.

It's amazing as creators how you will be sitting in your living room and watch a commercial and think, man I love that approach I am going to do that! :) Thanks for your input really appreciate it!

• Angry
Reactions: Damon and Cynwri

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I would say that sometimes you have to experiment - make loads of consistent content and see what does well and what doesn't - and dont forget the SEO measures :)

TheShihTzuFamily

Recognized Member
Title, SEO with KEYWORD in description, the best part THUMBNAIL. You can make 150 video if you want but if you not trying to master those 3 thing it going to be a long process for you. Do u want 150 video that don't get you view or 10 video that do get you view and subscriber? If you don't know were you going with your video how will the YouTube algorithm will!? Long story short do research before making a video

Reactions: Luke Anderson

makram

[QUOTE = "حسنة ، نشر: 82486 ، عضو: 32094"]
مرحبًا ، أنا Belleh وأقوم بالتعليق وأسلوب الحياة. كيف يمكنني زيادة عدد المشاهدات والمشتركين في قناتي؟
[/اقتبس]

makram

ع مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي انشر رابط قناتك وعرف بها

The Storm is coming

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Yes definitely experiment find the sweet spot between trending and evergreen videos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fabien LIVESTRONG

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Just to echo what others have said:
1. Keep making videos
2. Make the title and description in your video very searchable. Look up other videos of similar content (if there are any) and "borrow" some wording from them so your search terms are similar
3. Thumbnail making: it's an art AND a science. If you can engage people with your thumbnail it should help. Always view your thumbnail at 18% sizing so you can see what it will look like small. If any words are still legible then you're most likely good on text size. After that make it compelling and clear. I'm still learning how to make good thumbnails.
4. As someone else stated: share your videos on FB (make a page for your channel separate from your personal page), instagram, twitter, reddit (this one is important due to all the communities and searching going on), etc. Blanket marketing will help spread your brand. Using good hashtags and @'ing companies if you do product related stuff, will help spread your message, brand, and channel.
5. Engage in your community if you have one. Any comments you receive should be answered (well ones worth answering) the more people engage in the video via comments, the higher on search results videos tend to appear.

Keep creating. :)

the 5 best advices !!

makram

جدول فيديوهاتك في العرض الاول ؛) ؛)؛):)

Attachments

• Sans titre.jpg
    Sans titre.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 126

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
When I first started my Youtube channel a little over a year ago. I already had a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. Soon as I opened the floodgates I got over 100 subs in just a little over a week. Then a thousand in the first month after heavy advertising on my social media. So it is important to have access to your fans or viewers all over the internet. Not just hope and wait for Youtube to recommend your video. Fight for your fans. Recently just started a email newsletter and it's also helped out a lot.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

makram

استراجيات وقت العرض مهم

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Produce 150 searchable, clickable, videos with good thumbnails, well researched keywords phrases, good titles, good descriptions that capture and hold people's attention.

Amazing advice, trying to get better at my craft as I go and looking for content that people are asking about. When I see people asking the same questions over and over, I write that down and see how I can produce a video eventually on that. :)

Luke Anderson

www.deviantart.com
Subscriber Goal
How to do that? Sometimes is hard, people you thought they will help you grow donΓÇÖt care about you..
It takes time sometimes. But they are right, sometimes thumbnails looks a bit more compelling. My suggest is you should try to link your channel into other comment section that has 12K, 5k, 10K likes explain it to them what your video is about. See, if it works.

Bobby Borg

As others have said making more videos people want to watch is the first part of this. Most of the larger channels have thousands of videos which means that someone searching has a larger chance upon one of their videos which could lead to another subscriber and more views.

Now you can just throw videos on YouTube and it can work but to increase your odds you need to make sure your thumbnails draw a viewers eyeballs, your titles are good, descriptions are on point, and last you have keywords that match what you are shooting videos on.

I started just throwing up content and a lot of people found my channel but when I started doing optimizations that is when it really started to take off. I'm still going back and trying to update older videos so I will say it is easier to start a good habit early of having good titles, descriptions, and thumbnails then trying to correct 100+ videos on the back end.

Hey, I have a question about this. I have a big back catalogue as well of stuff that needs to be FIXED.......BUT is it worth it? I mean, if you look at those analytics, they may not even be getting one hit. Is the idea to change those stats? What happens if the videos are kind of crappy? Would you still bother with all that?

Nick Moody

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
Some great advice here. Pretty sure I do most of the key points mentioned and yet am stuck on just over 100 subscribers any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers
Nick